꧁𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧#7: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩꧂

Alexis/Kiara's POV

Monday. 3:14 and 45, 46, 48 seconds. 10 seconds away from the bell. Im sitting here staring at the clock on the wall waiting for the bell to ring so we all can head home. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock and as I thought I can't take it anymore the bell rang. I swang my bag over my shoulder and quickly sprinted out of the classroom. I went to my locker to get everything I needed. As I was about to walk out of the gates of hell I got stopped by an arm grabbing me somewhat harshly. I stopped myself from ripping my hand out and showing how much strength I have, by signing quite loudly and turning around to see who wants to keep me in this hell for longer than I need to be. The one and only Hunter Jones. "Hey uh I thought we could go round your house and do more on the project. It would of been my house however Lily and Josh are having a mini party with some of their friends at school" said Hunter in one short breath. I looked at him for few seconds boredly. Uh fuck it "yea sure" I replied. He smiled at me before dragging me towards his car where Cole and Louis are waiting. I wave at them lazily before sitting down in the backseat. Everyone soon joins me and Hunter starts to drive of towards my house. I lay my head on Coles lap waiting to get home. I look up and see Cole staring at me weirdly I just roll my eyes and decide to take a small nap seeing it's quite a long journey. Soon I feel someone shake my shoulder. I open my eyes and see Cole staring at me before saying "we're here" I smile as a thank you gesture before standing up and getting out of the car. I don't bother looking behind me already knowing the guys are following me. I open the doors and head towards the kitchen. I open the fridge and get out a cold water bottle. I look towards the guys and see them looking around so I decide to ask "You all want anything?" They all turn towards me and say one thing "Food" I just roll my eyes before replying "Anything in particular?" While getting my phone out. "Chinese" "Pizza" said Hunter and Louis before Cole shouted "MCDONALDS" I just chuckled and ordered everything before showing them the way towards the game room. "Here you go, can you all wait here till I change?" They all subconsciously nod too mesmerised with the room. "Boys" I mutter before heading out and going towards my room. You see I can't change to anything my style but I would literally do anything to get this wig off for at least 5 minutes. It's so itchy. Also I might as well put some sweatpants and a sweatshirt on seeing it won't show of my figure and I at least will be more comfortable in this than in the potato sack I need to call my nerd clothes. Anyway I finish scratching my head and changing also making sure the wig is back on properly I headed towards the game room. When I walked in seeing them play the new COD. It looks like Louis is winning and Cole is whining about Louis cheating every time he loses. I just shake my head as I hear the door bell ring. I go downstairs and open the door to see the pizza guy and Chinese takeaway guy have both arrived. I gave them both the money and a huge tip before closing the door. I put the food into somewhat warm oven to keep the temperature of the food warm until McDonald's arrives. Speaking of the devils and he shall appear I hear the doorbell ring once again. I go to open the door to see a McDonald's guy standing with his back towards me as he turns around I can't believe my eyes. It's Noah Gibson. A son of one of my ex gang members. "If it isn't the Satan himself" Noah says taking me out of thoughts. I grin at him before taking the McDonald's out of his hand and crushing him into a hug. We pulled away after few seconds and started laughing. After our laughing fit I said "Jeez Noah your not 5,4 anymore" still chuckling a bit making him groan "uhh don't remind me" I just laughed again at his discomfort from his young teenage years. "So anyway how are yall doing?" he smiled back before replying enthusiastically "Dad finished his training few months ago and now is a police officer also baby Nicky is now 10 months old" "Whattt!! The baby Nicky that was in Julia's stomach and wasn't even that showing is now nearly a year old" he just chuckled before saying "I mean it was a long time since we last saw each other, over a year now, also what are you doing here?" as I was about to reply I heard a thud and Cole shouting "MCDONALDS" I chuckled at his behaviour with Noah just as he showed up in front of us and grabbed the bag from the counter, before shoving his face into the bag. I shook my head before looking towards Louis and Hunter who just walked downstairs. "Chinese and Pizza are in the oven" I said to them as they nodded and quickly walked into the kitchen. I turned back to Noah and had a small conversation with him before waving him goodbye and as he was walking down the path I shouted "Don't forget to say hi for me to Paul and Julia oh and little Nicky" he just stuck his thumb up into the air before shouting back "I WONT". As soon as he sat in his vehicle I closed the door and headed towards the living room where the boys were scattered around eating what's left of the takeaways while watching Netflix. I sat next to Cole on the floor before asking him "what you watching" he just shushed me while still having his eyes glued to the screen before quietly replying "Moana" I just stared at him weirdly before looking towards the other guys who crashed onto the couch as they replied "he picked it" I just shook my head at them before looking back at the tv. After a while I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks and make myself some food, seeing those pigs ate all of it. As the rice was getting cooked, I went into the living room and gave them a massive bowl of popcorn. They all thanked me and Cole even squealed at the sight of popcorn before I turned towards the kitchen. As I was stirring the curry that was nearly done I saw the guys come into the kitchen before I heard a big inhale and then Cole screaming "CURRY" I whipped my head towards the guys thinking something happened to him before realising what he said and turning my head more towards Hunter and Louis. "Is he always this excited about food" they just shook their head up and down indicating yes before Louis said "He is basically a no bottom well. Always hungry and impossible to fill" at that Cole stopped what looked like some weird voodoo dance and pouted at Louis before saying "Your a meanie" I see Louis eyes widen before he starts apologising and asking for his forgiveness while Cole is staring at him with his hands folded over his chest. He turns his back around as I watch them in amusement. "Tell me what can I do for you to forgive me?" Louis asks at that Cole seems to catch an interest as he turns around and says "You have to allow me to take Mr.Duck with us to Disney next time". At that I look confused at what exactly is going on. Louis groans but nods his head. Cole claps his hands before returning to the weird looking voodoo dance. I turn towards Hunter as he starts talking clearly seeing my confusion about what just happened "Cole has a pet duck he found by the road once. Since then both of them are irreseperatable and it just happens Mr.Duck doesn't really like Louis for some reason so when we went to Disneyland we made Cole leave Mr.Duck behind" he finishes the explanation as I just nod finally catching up to what's happening.

"Anyway Cole do you want some?" I ask as I put food onto my plate. Cole just shakes his head up and down super hard. Jeez I wonder how he doesn't feel dizzy yet. He went and sat by the dining table being joined by Hunter and Louis. I grab both plates and place them on the table. As soon as the plate touched the table Cole started demolishing the food. I start eating before stopping suddenly and turning towards Hunter "hey we still need to finish the art project" I say as he nods and replies "how about I ask you questions and you either nod your head yes or no for now seeing you eating now" I hesitate before nodding my head yes while my mouth is full of the deliciously good food.

"Umm.....your British?"

I swallow my food before saying "partly" seeing I wasn't able to fully answer that question nodding my head.

"Care to explain?"

Well not really but seeing I'm the nerd I replied "quarter British and quarter Spanish from my mum and half Italian from my father"

He just nods his head before asking another question.

"Ever been in Russia?"

I just stare at him weirdly, seeing this question was super random. However I nod yes.

"Have you ever been to a party"

Once again I nod yes. To be honest I've been to many events, parties and galas.
I wipe my mouth before grabbing my plate and placing it into the dishwasher. Cole follows my step doing the same thing. We both go back to the guys before I say "come on" they stare before following me without questioning. I lead them to my room where I quickly head into my walk in closet and walking out with a bottle of vodka in hand. They stare at me wide eyed. I just roll my eyes. It's not that weird for a girl to keep alcohol in her room. Right? Well anyways what's done is done. I sit down on my floor the guys following and we start to ask each other questions till around 10 when they headed back home. In conclusion they ain't that bad really.

////////////////////////////////////

𝙷𝚎𝚠𝚠𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚏𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚛.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷𝟾𝟿𝟹

(𝙿.𝚂. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎):

 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎):