꧁𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧#4: 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩꧂

Alexis / Kiara's POV

Let's get on with this........

I look towards him and ask the first question on the sheet.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Dark blue. Yours?"

"Red" I answered. He goes next.

"Any hobbies?" He asked. I thought for a second before answering.

"I guess reading, dancing and singing. You?"

He stared at me for few seconds before saying.

"Football and reading"

We continued going back and fourth like this through half of the sheet till Hunter signs frustrated and said " this is boring you know what I got a better idea to get to know each other" he stood up and went to the door before shouting "Louis, Cole come down here and bring booze" my eyes widened at what we're going to do. Believe me I have drank and gotten drunk many times before it's just the place I'm going to be drinking is not ideal, however I keep shut as I watch Louis and Cole walk in with 4 bottles of different alcohols and grins on their face. They all sit on the floor in what looks like small circle leaving only one space for me to complete it. They set up the bottles in the middle not even bothering with cups or shot glasses. I sit down as they finish setting up the place.

" Are we playing never have I ever or truth or dare?" I asked calmly cursing myself for even asking the question. Nerds don't know those type of games. Stupid. Stupid. While I'm having a mental curse down they all look at me strangely like I'm not a normal teenager like the rest of the high school students, well.....I'm not normal but in a different way they think.

Finally Louis answers my question "we're playing truth or dare" I nodded and got myself comfortable seeing we were going to be here for quite some time. Cole turns towards me and asks "Truth or Dare" I say dare without a beat. "Drink this whole bottle of vodka in under 2 mins" I stare at him knowing their game. Get me drunk and spill my secrets, but you see I have super high alcohol tolerance. A lot higher than average high tolerance person. So I smile and say "sure". I set the bottle of vodka in front of me and taking the corp of it. I look towards Louis who has the timer out and I nod. He turns on the timer and I quickly speed and put the bottle in my mouth and starting drinking. The burning sensation satisfies my throat and before I know it it's empty i look towards the timer to see I still have over a minute left. Realisation hits me as I slowly look up at the three shocked faces that are staring mouth open agape at me. I smile " Louis Truth or Dare?" I asked bringing them back to the real world. Louis quickly answers "Truth" I smile knowing already what to ask " what is your biggest fear?" He looks at me scared to say it but also looks defeated. He signs before mumbling something under his breath. I look at him "say louder I can't hear you" he signs even louder, drama queen "clebdjdjjwns" I get annoyed and roll my eyes, I look at him " It can't be that bad just speak up god dammit" he signs even louder than previously and shouts "Clowns". Cole and Hunter start laughing while Louis is hiding his face embarrassed. I look at him then slowly repeat " You are afraid of clowns?" He nodded still embarrassed about it. I felt kinda bad that his two buddies are laughing at him so I go up to him and give him a small hug. "It's okay" he hugs me back till we hear the other two crackheads stop laughing. I let go of Louis and smile at him before going back to my place. Everyone settled down before Louis asked Hunter "Truth or Dare?" Hunter answered "Dare". "Call your Ex saying your still love her and want her back" Hunter groans while Cole and Louis are stifling their laughs. I look confused "Who is Hunters ex?" Louis can't hold it anymore and starts laughing with Cole. Hunter looks at me answering my questions with "Stephanie." I choke on my Salvia before asking to make sure we are on the same page "Stephanie as in the one that thinks that owns the school?" Hunter signs and nods in agreement telling me that, that's the Stephanie. I can't hold it in anymore and I start laughing with Cole and Louis who doubled over in laughter. Hunter glares at all of us and tells us to shut up because he is calling her. We all quiet down and keep our breaths in. Not looking at each other knowing the full concept of what will happen if we will. She picks up.