Chapter 8: forgive, forget 🤷‍♀️

Everyone was just treading water for a minute.
"We need that flower!" Mal announces then sunk back down,
"It's on the isle..." Evie murmurs, and we all follow Mal, she mouths to Ben 'we are gonna save you, be back soon I promise' then she blows him a kiss and we all float up, we get out of the lake and dry off. Then we all put on the cloths that were covering our swimsuits on top of our wet stuff then we leave.
"There is no way we are going to get a flower!" Lonnie exclaims,
"Yes there is!" Mal says,
"They are only on the isle." Jay says,
"Guess we are going home then." Mal finishes and walks away leaving us dumb struck, we all exchange looks then run after Mal.
"Mal there is no way I'm going back there!" Carlos tells her,
"You don't have a choice." She spins to face us.
"Evie, Jay, Carlos, Lonnie and Elle we are going to the isle Friday night, Doug you need to stay here and make sure no one knows where we went." Suddenly a thought hits he,
"Isn't it strange that no teacher has noticed Ben skipping classes?" I blurt out, everyone stairs at me. "Think about it no teacher has said anything about him not being in class, you would think the school would be slightly worried if their king went missing."
"We need to talk to fairy godmother again."  Doug sighs.

Time skip Thursday morning:

Lonnie and I wake up and get ready for school. I put on a crop white camo top and blue camo cargo trousers, i do my usual makeup and pull my hair into a high ponytail. Then me and Lonnie go to our first lessons, mine is geography with Jay. We talk about the volley ball match and how we completely thrashed Audrey's team. Then I go to history, I walk into the class and sit at the back. When Carlos walks in her skims over the class then when he sees me he sits on my table with me.
"I can not believe we are going to the isle!" I whisper as the teacher rambles on about some fairy tail,
"I know! I really don't want to see my mum." He whispers back, I frown but continue.
"How does she plan on getting through the barrier?"
"I don't think she's planned that far ahead yet,"
"I guess she will cast a spell."
"Maybe..." after the lesson I have English with Evie, after the lesson we walk to the corridor outside fairy godmothers office and meet the rest of the gang. We all had agreed to meet there to ask fairy godmother about Ben, Doug knocks.
"How may I assist- oh hello again, now why would you be back here so soon?" Fairy godmother says,
"Do you know where king Ben is?" Evie asks,
"Who?"
"The king?"
"Beast?"
"No belle and beasts son?"
"They don't have a son!"
"Yes they do" I insist,
"No, if this is some kind of joke it's not funny goodbye now kids." She shuts the door on us.
"She doesn't remember him!" Jay breaths, suddenly everyone breaks into a run in every which way,
"Has anyone seen Ben?" Mal yells,
"Who?"
"Where's king Ben?" Lonnie shouts,
"You mean king beast?"
"Have you heard of king Ben?" I shout,
"No?"
"Where's Ben?" Carlos yells,
"Who's Ben?"
"Have you seen the king?" Doug shouts,
"He's on holiday."
"King Ben anyone?" Evie screams,
"Who the hell are you on about?"
"The freaking King idiots, where is king Ben ?" Jay yells,
"King beast!" Everyone is suddenly back outside fairy godmothers office panting and out of breath.
"No one remembers him." Carlos says,
"No way Sherlock!" I mock him,
"Ok screw it we are moving the plan to tonight," Mal orders urgently, "meet in Lonnie and Elle's room after 5th period and we leave at 9:00." After lunch we have p.e. We are playing tourney again,
"Ok play!"coach blows a whistle and everyone begins. This time I managed to be on a team with Carlos, Mal and Jay. Carlos catches the ball and starts running, then we all hear a little bark and behind him there is a Dalmatian puppy chasing Carlos. The boy screams drops his shield and tourney stick and starts running.
"I'll get him!" I shout dropping my stuff and sprinting after the pair. When I finally reach them Carlos is attempting to climb a tree.
"Hey it's fine!" I try to say without laughing at the sight, I reach down and stoke the puppy's head.
"Anyone would think you were snow whites daughter!" Carlos laughs nervously and climbs down onto the ground.
"Carlos! It's just a dog your not scared around dude." I smile at him,
"But mum said Dalmatians are really vicious!" He informs me, I frown and scratch behind the little dogs ears.
"Carlos do you still believe everything you mother told you?"
"Not everything."
"Ok, well trust me." I take his red gloved hand "the worst this little pup will do is lick you" I place his hand on the dogs back, keeping my hand on top of his.
"Huh," Carlos breath out a long breath,
"See?" I take my hand away as the boy gets more confident and strokes the Dalmatians head. Then I blush at the fact I had just practically held his hand.
"Ok let's go." I say and we walk off, but the Dalmatian trots along side me.
"I guess you finally found a friend." Carlos laughs,
"So we arnt friends?" I question giving him puppy dog eyes, he doesn't say anything. "Oh I was joking but whatever I guess." I feel myself well up. I pick up the dog and run back,
"Elle wait!" He calls, I run past the pitch.
"Where are you going?" Mal shouts, after I calm myself in the changing rooms without freezing anything I go to my next lesson art.

Kinda short chapter and a bit dumb. Anyway I put the hairstyle in the pic not sure if I will keep Doing it. thoughts?