Epilogue

"But only if you want it to be

"But only if you want it to be..."

Two weeks had past since Robin's 'adventure'. It never failed that when she closed her eyes she relived it all.

For awhile, she convinced herself it was a dream and to prove that, she found herself sitting in front of the special TV and sliding Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl into the DVD player.

At first the blue screen popped up and Robin was hopeful, but then the movie played as usual. By usual meaning before she got sucked into the storyline.

She'd glumly trudged back to the guest room she stayed in and soon after went home. Robin constantly thought about Jack, Will, and even Elizabeth.

Robin never talked about what happened after that. Never told her parents who would probably assume she were crazy. Never brought it up with her grandmother for fear of being frowned upon. Though something her grandmother said did stick.

"It's over. But only if you want it to be."

Two weeks had past and it was summer. As a gift before her senior year her parents decided to take her to California. Robin gladly accepted just so she could get her mind off 'things'.

Side by side Robin and her mother walked down the streets of California, stopping by boutique shops. Robin's father had gone off for some business, turns out the trip wasn't just for her.

"Oh look, Robin!" Her mother cried for the umpteenth time as she pointed to a store. Robin groaned.

"Really mother?"

"Don't worry I'll be out in a flash. Go check out something nearby!" Her mother said with a big smile before disappearing into a clothing store.

Robin glanced around the bright street. It was a sunny day as it's foretold to be in Cali. Robin had to squint as she looked around.

She turned away from the shop and began to walk to the store next door when she bumped into a solid figure.

UMPH, "Oh, sorry." Robin muttered, squinting up at the stranger.

"It's alright, love." A familiar voice answered back. Robin felt her heart skip a beat. Her eyes finally adjusted to the bright sun and her gaze fell upon a familiar someone.

Robin's mouth dropped slightly and she babbled, "You're...You're J-J -"

"Yes." The man said, smiling. Though his eyes adverted side to side nervously, "I'll give you an autograph if you don't scream."

Robin blushed, "I'm sorry, you must get that a lot. I mean why wouldn't you, you're Johnny Depp." Robin said giddily before calming herself down with a deep breath, "Sorry."

"Like I said, it's quite alright." Johnny said glancing at her whilst trying to side step her. He suddenly stopped as he locked eyes with Robin. Robin felt yet another pang in her chest and caught her breath.

"I'm sorry." Robin said again after an awkward silence between them, "You probably need to go." She began to move out of his way but he caught her arm to stop her.

He continued to gaze into her eyes, "Do I know you?"

That pain in Robin's chest just grew. Her eyes glanced from Johnny's hand to his eyes, "I don't think so."

"Are you sure?" He drawled, leaning closer to her. Robin tried to lean away but his gaze kept her still, "Because those eyes, I know those eyes..."

His face inched closer and closer until...

"Robin!"

Both Robin and Johnny Depp snapped away from each other from her mothers' loud cry.

Robin looked over her shoulder and saw her mother stride towards them, her hands on her hips and glaring at Johnny Depp.

"What is going on here?!" For a second her mother was stunned from seeing Johnny Depp but her temper got the best of her, "What do you think you're doing with my daughter?"

Johnny Depp seemed to be stunned; Robin stammered, "Mom, nothing. I was just asking for an autograph, a picture -"

"How dare you Mr. Depp!?" Her mother said with her arms crossed, "You're a forty year old married man and my daughter is only seventeen."

Johnny seemed to have found his voice, "My sincere apologies, ma'am. I meant no harm. I don't know what came over me." He said the last part so quietly only Robin heard his words and she felt yet another pang in her chest.

"I'm sure." Her mother retorted.

"I really meant no disrespect." Johnny tried again. Robin's mother continued to give him the evil eye.

"Mom." Robin said defiantly.

Her mother ignored her, "Well Mr. Depp, I'm sure you have somewhere to be."

He looked at her perplexed but nodded whilst smiling politely, "As a matter of fact I do. You two ladies have a good day." He said with a nod, glancing one last time at Robin before walking away.

Robin huffed, her mother just shook her head, "The nerve of that man."

Robin rolled her eyes, "He didn't even do anything."

"That's not what it looked like."

Robin sighed, "Well thank you mother, I meet a famous celebrity and you scare him off."

Her mother shrugged off her comment and they continued on their journey throughout Cali. The whole time Robin's thoughts were elsewhere, by elsewhere meaning Jack.

They were back in their hotel by the beach and Robin was looking out over at the ocean, reminiscing.

"Isn't it a lovely sight!" Her mother gushed.

Robin nodded sullenly but then a memory struck her and she smiled, "Bring me the horizon."

Robin went to bed that night, once again dreaming of her adventure. Whether it was real or not didn't matter to her, but it happened.

"That's not true. I'm not obsessed with treasure!"

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

Message to current reader: Thanks so much for reading this story~~ Keep in mind that I am currently working on a rewrite (that I would love for you to read when it's done) because you may or may not realize, as you read on, that this story has its flaws. That is just my opinion as the 'author', and I would love to hear your opinions! Thank you.