Some Explaining

The meeting between the two filled Seokjin's mind his entire ride back. Her deep eyes, brilliant skin and flawless personality, her hair placed in a messy bun cutely upon her head. No one had ever broke through his barrier this quickly nor invaded his thoughts like this before.

For god's sake he just met her.

His little Rose.

Now the hard part created itself the moment he entered the large doors of his superior and friend.

"So what was the issue?" Namjoon spoke clearly towards him happy that he was home so quick. "Nothing bad based on the time you got back I suppose."

Jin froze and slowly met eyes with the leader while quickly putting up a small smile.

"Nothing major, Just some new blood and they where too curious to start trouble." Namjoon's laughter echoed through the office and Jin winced, he knew it was a bit of a long shot.

"Nah, what really happened. Do I need someone to clean up?" Now he really was in trouble. He didn't want to admit why he was evading exposing the girl since doing so would only cause more problems.

"No clean up," Jin hesitated. His mind ran trying to figure out a quick out and hopefully this would convince Joon. "It was a dumb deal that one of the lower dogs made with a neighboring gang. They had a disagreement and didn't need more problems with the orders you handed out not to long ago. I told them to get over it."

Namjoon took another moment or so before offering a small scoff and a shake of his head. Seokjin found himself holding his breath, hope depleting about passing his lie.

"I should've known it was something dumb like that. People just can't seem to do as their told." Joon smiled at the older male and gave a wink. "Thanks for checking it out."

Jin nodded as another idea came into his mind. He didn't want to push it but maybe he could swing being able to give a certain rose some visits. "However I might need to check in once a week or so to make sure everyone is in line. It almost got messy but was easy enough to scare off the problem."

Namjoon nodded and acknowledged his proposition with a nod while  looking over some paper on his desk.

"Sure, but don't put too much time into it."

Jin wanted to gist pump the air but refrained. However a small smile couldn't help but form over his features. Making quickly steps to exit the office, Seokjin was just two steps shy of the handle before Namjoon added in a comment.

"Hey, I think Kook needed a quick stitch. Mind getting to work on what I actually need you for?" His small friendly jab had Jin chuckling.

"Please, you need me for more then that." Joon chuckled while the door closed behind Jin. Breathing out a sigh the man ventured to where his main post was in the infirmary. There, sure enough, sat a Jungkook swinging his feet back and fourth like a kid. A medium sized cut on his hand brought new attention to Jin while he washed and put gloves on his hands.

"What did you do this time Kook?" A smile graced the youngest face while he looked down at the hand Jin began to stitch up, wincing occasionally.

"Me and Suga-Hyung where practicing with knives today. I grabbed the wrong end." Seokjin stoped and looked at the boy.

One blink,

Two blink,

"Your joking." Jin deadpanned. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and avoided eye contact.

"No?"

"Jeon Jungkook! Why wouldn't you look to see where you were grabbing! Ya! What was the lazy man doing anyway! Wasn't he watching you?!" Jin's voice carried as Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. Seokjin scoffed once again and got back to work muttering a few lectures but relaxed more then what he was.

Tying the last thread, he looked up and patted Kook's leg.

"Alrighty dummy, time to get back to work." Hopping up, he scooted over to the door looking back at his Hyung and smiling.

"Thanks!" And he was out the door.

Jin shook his head as he tidied up his space.

"I don't see how that kid is as good as he is with stuff like that sending him in."

While he gets some basic paperwork done, scouting some possible problems, and doing some work for Namjoon, he couldn't count the amount of times his mind drifted. How also couldn't count the amount of times a certain haired girl popped into his mind. He would just smile and continue working. Though he knew it was a bit distracting, he couldn't help it.

Looking back, there stood the lily on his desk as vibrant as ever and an idea popping into his head.

Checking the room, he clicked the familiar program stationed on his desktop looking for the familiar camera icon. Upon scrolling through the endless streams, he finally found the one he was looking for. Hesitating before clicking, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

This was really creepy, even he knew that.

However that didn't stop him from clicking anyway. Scanning the screen he could help a small blush as he spotted the rose he was looking for. In all honesty he doesn't know why he didn't just call her Prim like she said people do, but he was glad he went with Rose. It fit her well.

He continued working on various things while stealing occasional glances when people would enter the store. He had noticed that there where in fact multiple lower  gangs visiting even during the same time as others. All of them laughing and working together when she asked to have something moved or shifted.

She didn't have any threat behind her or notion to kill at all, yet somehow she had gained probably the hardest and dangerous prize known among the streets.

The hearts and trust of gangsters.

Actually, The hearts and trust of the strongest gang in Korea.