Lone Star Lagoon

Today was a very fun day for Carly Pressman. For the very first time, she went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas in the city of San Antonio. She was especially excited to swim in the Lone Star Lagoon, a pool that was actually shaped like the state of Texas. This was quite fitting for what was likely one of the biggest theme parks in Texas.

The Lone Star Lagoon itself was actually a wave pool. Sometimes it was cramped. Carly was able to swim in it for fifteen minutes until she continued bumping into people. She was so frustrated that she got out of the wave pool, looking upset. It wasn't until she realized that some of the people she collided with were actually some of her best friends.

"Jeffy! Isabelle! Toad! What are you doing here?" Carly exclaimed when she found some familiar faces. "Oh, hey Carly! We happened to be in the area so we decided to come to Six Flags Fiesta Texas," explained Isabelle. "You were always talking about it on Instagram and how you always wanted to go and what not, so we decided to check the place out for ourselves," added Toad.

Jeffy, on the other hand, was actually much less enthusiastic about Six Flags Fiesta Texas. "This place is actually VERY crowded." He pulled out a map of Texas that he had ripped out from a newspaper which showed the Chihuahuan Desert and a spot that was marked "FUTURE SITE OF TOYS R US PLAZA."

"I actually found this as I was flying to Texas. I don't even know what it means, but whatever," Jeffy said as he showed Carly and her friends the map. Carly took a closer look. "Wait a second. There was actually a rumor going around saying that Toys R Us was reopening two stores and one of them was gonna be located here in Texas!" "But why in a desert? That kinda sounds like a waste of natural resources if you ask me," Toad replied. "I say we should go check it out," suggested Isabelle. "Well, what are we waiting for? To the construction site!" Jeffy exclaimed. The four friends made their way out of the amusement park and to the desert.