Handy Manny

Jeffy wasn't paying much attention to what the kids were arguing about. Instead he stood still and stared at a large building in the plaza. "Look! From the newspaper!" Carly, Isabelle, and Toad stopped arguing and turned toward Jeffy. "Whoa, that place is huge," remarked Isabelle. "This must be the Toys R Us that was being advertised. Except, I don't think it's complete just yet," Carly guessed. She noticed that the only thing left to do was to place items on the shelves and install the signage in front of the store.

Suddenly, Carly and her friends heard a strange but slightly familiar voice. "Hey! I need your help!" Where was it coming from? Carly and her friends looked around, but they didn't see anyone. "Who said that?" Carly asked. "Come on out if you said something!" Jeffy yelled. Nobody came out, but the voice came back and said "Me and the other tools are almost done building Toys R Us, but we can't do it alone!" Toad was confused. "Me and the other tools? What is that supposed to mean...?" "Ok, whoever you are, please come on out," Isabelle ordered. But there was still nothing there.

"I'm right behind you!" The voice called out, but there was still nobody to be found. Suddenly, Carly felt something pinch her tail. She screamed and said "SOMETHING TOUCHED MY TAIL!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!" Carly kept shaking and screaming until another voice came out and said "Whoa there, Squeeze! You're hurting somebody! Please let go of her." The voice sounded very familiar. Carly and her friends turned around only to find a person who Carly had thought she would've never seen again until this day.

"Who are you?" Jeffy asked. The familiar person looked like a handyman who was now able to work in the construction industry. "I am Manuel Estevez Garcia III. Manny for short. I was sent here to Texas from my hometown in California to work on the Toys R Us Plaza," the handyman explained. Carly was in awe. "So you're the guy who I always used to look up to as a child when you had your own show on Disney Junior," she smiled, blushing. Isabelle and Toad sneered at Manny's talking tools. "And who are these guys?" One by one the tools jumped out of Manny's toolbox as Manny introduced them. "This is Felipe the Phillips-head screwdriver, Turner the flat-head screwdriver, Pat the hammer, Dusty the saw, Squeeze the pair of pliers, Stretch the tape measure, Rusty the monkey wrench, and Flicker the flashlight. They're truly the best!"

Carly and her friends were impressed. "So what exactly were y'all doing before Squeeze, um, squeezed Carly?" Toad wondered. "Well, we're in the final step of constructing the signature part of this new plaza. We're about to install the signage onto the brand new Toys R Us!" Pat explained. "Some of us also found these geometric figures throughout the desert. We're still not quite sure what they do or how to put them together, but it looks like something that could be attractive," added Felipe.