one

"ITS TIMEEEEE!!!"

Seulbi shakes me.

"OKAY CALM DOWN.We still haven't even arrived yet!"

"Sorry I'm just so excited to finally go to one of there concerts!!!"

Seulbi always wanted to go to one of their concerts ever since they debuted....

Tomorrow by Together?
Together by Tomorrow?
TXT?
THIS IS CONFUSING BUT

YOU GET THE POINT .

luckily she has me to pay for the plane tickets,

concert tickets

and a place to stay aka a whole house I bought coming to Korea....

Rich? I would soundly cocky if I said that. But yes.

I am rich....

Both my parents are successful business people but never really get the chance to have time with me.

I mean it's fine I'm used to it.

I met Seulbi two years ago but it feels like ages.....

She's so lucky that i actually gave her this.

"Ms Kim we're here."

"Let's go!" She opens the car door excitedly with her banner of one of the members in her hand. The youngest one I believe?

As we left the car we saw a huge stadium that looked like it was endless.

It looked even prettier since it was dark outside aswell with the lights glowing from the outside of the stadium.

"Okay so what row is it?"

"I think it's just the second row near the pit is? Because the stadium is pretty big."

"Oh it's huge alright...." I look at her displeased because of the walking and going up stairs we need to go.

"Seulbi... sweetie....IM TIRED LETS TAKE A BREAK AND IM HUNGRY LETS GET SOMETHING TO EAT ASWELL." I take a glance at her before she sighed.

"I'm sure there is an elevator here....because I just saw some people go in right there!" She pointed to the direction to our left.

"Okay let's go before they close it!"

We both looked at eachother before running,racing to go in the elevator before it closed....

"We're so close-"