nine

Why are 5k people reading this ff OMG DJDJDJDND I NEVER KNEW THIS FF WOULD GET SOMEWHERE DW GUYS IM WORKING ON CHAPTERS BUT SCHOOL IS HARD SO ILL TRY MY BEST TO DO ALL MY BOOKS TY FOR UNDERSTANDING!
sorry if there any typos.
—————————————-

"Please Manager-nimmmmmmmmmm????" I pleaded to him again for who knows how many times. "I said no yeonjun ! We don't know who that girl is! Plus why do you need it???" I looked at him with sad eyes "Becauseeeee I just wanna be friends with her that's all! I swear I don't wanna do anything else "

"She's a moa ! You can't date a moa this would cause rumors yeonjun!" He raised up his voice. "Manger I rest assured you she isn't a moa. She didn't even know my name!" The man chuckled. "Then why would she come to the concert huh? Fate?Destiny?" he chuckled once more. "Well.... you saw her friend? She freaked when she saw us ! She's probably the fan who forced her to come." The man then stopped and put his hands on his chin "well her friend was the reason she met you guys....
Yeonjun nodded as he spoke.
.... and she was the one to complain to me while her friend was the one that got hit." Yeonjun nodded once again. "Sooo....can I get it???"

he sighed

this boy.

"Fine! Will you stop bothering me now?"

"Yes sir!" He said with a wide smile.

He went through his phone and talked with some people looking all smart and stuff. Then a few minutes later gave me her social media and phone number.

"Now shoo ! I'm busy right now!" He said pushing me lightly indicating me to leave.

—————————-

"Isn't it a bit weird ? "

"Hm what is?"

"That you literally have her socials and number?"

"Nope not weird at all!!"

"You sure this ain't stalking? I never knew you could be a stalker Yeonjun..." Taehyun said while layed on their couch in his phone. "Hyung I think Taehyun is right it's kinda weird." Hueningkai stepped in. "Of course it not weird! I'm just looking at her posts and trying to figure out how to approach her...."
huening and taehyun looked at eachother. they both sighed. "Yeah yeah okay, well we'll be leaving ! Me and huening are gonna go to the arcade!" he smiled before the left the room.

he was alone

"Damn how do I approach her?.....

HI AM YEONJUN, BE A MOA.

no no to weird and she'll probably block me on the spot....

HI IM A MOA

That's weird aswell....

Hey are you a moa? I saw you in the concert a few days ago! You seem chill.

O

M

G

"It's perfect." I said

Third POV

he goes to his phone and text her by social media. he seemed hesitated a first but he was able to send the message.

me:
Hey are you a moa? I saw you
in the concert a few days ago!
You seem chill. Let's be friends!
delivered

then he waited.

and waited.

and waited.

anddddd waited

"Ugh this girl can't answer her phone across the ocean ? Why won't she answer!!!!" The boy said while whining.

he was going to check if she texted then-

me:
Hey are you a moa? I saw you
in the concert a few days ago!
You seem chill. Let's be friends!
read

(......)

He patiently waited.

sarang_98:
uh who are you?

me:
I'm  your new friend ;)

sarang_98:
no bye

shesh so difficult....

don't worry sarang I'll be the one you'll only think about very soon....