Chapter 3 - The story isn't always the same.

T/W - Language

Virgils POV
I wake up to my dad yelling at me.

"Get your ass boy." He yells.

I look at the time. 5 am. My dad is probably drunk. I get up and go down stairs.

"Make me some food." He says. I could smell the beer coming off of him.

I go to the kitchen and look for something to make him. I make him some spaghetti. When it is done I put it on a plant for him and give it to him.

"Get me a beer." He says.

I go into the kitchen and get him a beer from the fridge.

"Now get out of my house in the next 30 minutes." My father tells me.

I run up stairs and go to my room. I hated school so much but it was the only way to get away from my dad. I put on my black hoodie, black ripped jeans, and my crappy $10 pair of shoes. I grab my bookbag which I sewed Don't Talk To Me on it. I also grab my phone and ear buds and go downstairs. My dad was pasted out on the couch. I walk out of my house and walk to school. Everyone in my school drove to school. But we didn't have enough money to get me a car. Well we did but my dad spent it all on drugs and beer. We lived about a mile away from my school so it was always fun to have to walk to school. I put in my ear buds and play my Panic At The Disco songs. Before I knew it I was at my school. I walk into school and I see someone in a red hoodie in the office. He must be new, great. I go to my locker and get my stuff. I close my locker and I turn around. Then I was pinned to the lockers. I couldn't see there face.

"Hello Mute Boy." They say. Then I felt a sharp pain in my side. They cut me with a knife. "Come on fight back." They say as the punch me in the gut. "Okay boys that is good for now. We don't wanna kill him. Because we wouldn't kill him ourselves. That is something he should do to himself." Another person says. Then they leave.

I just stand there. Mute Boy runs through my mind. I take my crap and go to the bathroom. I pull up my hoodie. They cut me really deeply. I take a bandaid that I had in my pencil bag and put it on the cut. Maybe I should die. No when I get to Collage everything will be better. I put my hoodie back down. I am just glad my dad didn't hit me today. I grab my stuff and go to class. I sit down in the very back where no one else sits. Then the new kid came into the class room with Patton Davis. I didn't like Patton he could have been my friend if he just talked to me. But no he didnt. The teacher has the new kid stand up and say something about himself. When he stands up I don't look at him. I didn't want anyone to see how pale and skinny I looked. But I could feel him looking at me.

"Hello I am Roman Heath. I play the Sax and I love Pop music." He says. Great he is in band with us. Just great.

Class gets over with soon. And before I knew it, it was my least favorite time of the day. Lunch. See I feel fat. So I don't eat. Well I eat a few times a week. But that is only when I make dinner for my dad and I. Sometimes I would make myself a small plate. But most times I didn't.