Chapter 19 - Why?

Virgil's POV
"Thomas! Is everything okay?" I ask while pulling him into a hug.

"He... he... he is after me!" Thomas cries into my arms. I pull him tighter.

"Fuck snake." I whisper under my breath.

"I will let you Virgil skip school because I can clearly tell you have a not to catch up on. Goodbye Thomas, see you soon I hope." The principle says.

We got to my locker and I grab everything I need and we head out of school.

"Wanna tell me what happened T?" I ask him

"Well when I left he followed me, then we got into a really really toxic relationship, he started making me do things that I dont want to think about. I had to get away, I found your tumblr and I found where you lived and came here." Thomas says holding back his tears.

"Thomas you are safe now!" I says then I hold his hand.

"You changed." He says. "Why?"

"My mother pasted away, and I stopped talking for 4 years and Damon started to abuse me, and I just became this person I guess." I say softly. That was the first time I told someone that.

"Do you have friends?"

"Yes, 3, Roman my Boyfriend, Logan and Patton they are also dating."

"I'm glad you are happy V." Thomas says

"Thanks T. Your safe here. Hey! Roman is having a party tonight you should come." I say

"That sounds fun, I will."

We continue to talk and we make our way to Roman's house.

A/N - Im sorry this is short I am having a writer's block I'm sorry. The next ones will be longer.