Chapter 13 - The Sleepover

Roman's POV
'Wow, I cant believe Virgil really is fine with me being Ftm, trans. I never that he would also I never thought he was gay.' I think to myself as I talk of my binder and change clothes. I breath in and walk out of my bathroom. "So, love when are you going to start talking to our friends?" I ask

"Wait I have friends?"

"Yeah, Logan and Patton." I say

"Wait so we aren't friends?" He says smiling

"Aww your so cute when you smile, but no babe. We are boyfriends, unless you dont like that idea." I say hugging him.

"No I'm not! And I love that idea." Virgil says. I look at him and kiss him behind his ear. "Ah, what was that?" Virgil says pushing me away smiling.

"Affection." I say smiling at him. He looks so cute.

"Disgusting." Virgil says putting his hood up over him. Then he looks at me with the sweetest face ever. "Do it again." I laugh.

"Yeah." I put my hand on his face and I brought myself closer to him. Then lur lips touched, I could tell he was smiling which made me really happy.

"Well that was fun." I say after we pull apart.

"Hey, do you want to see if Patton and Logan could spend the night tomorrow night?" Virgil asks me. What if they find out, "They wont fine out, and if they do they will probably be very supportive."

"Yeah, I will ask them tomorrow. But babe." I grab his arms and pull up his sleeves. "Why?"

"I dont really wanna talk about it." Virgil says pulling his arms away.

"I understand that, but your dad gives you a lot of pain at home, you dont have to hurt yourself more."

"I know, it's mostly from a while back when my dad first started doing the hitting and stuff." Virgil says. "But, I'm better now."

"Okay, but love I'm always here."