Chapter 2: Ochaco

Ochaco's POV
I followed the boy I saved to his home and we exchanged names but I refused to say... my family name.

He told me his name was Izuku Midoriya and to call him Zero.

He brought me to a bar and I began to become suspicious.

"Why is he taking me to a bar? Does he live here or some sh!t?"

"Why are we in a bar?" I asked.

"Just follow me" Zero answered.

"You said we were going to your house" I said a bit annoyed.

"We are" He answered.

"Why are you here?" A voice said from behind me.

I whirled my head and saw a purple mist in a bartender outfit.

"She's coming with me" Zero said.

The man seemed to brighten up as he said.

"Oh is she your girlfriend?" He asked I believe to be smiling.

"B!tch what the f!ck?"

"No!" Zero said. "What told you that mom!?!"

"What the actual f!ck is this boy? And isn't he a guy? Why the f!ck is he being called mom?"

"Excuse me! But I was looking for a place to stay not your family melodrama!" I said.

"Oh sorry this is Kurogiri, my mom. If you want you can call him Mamagiri and mom she saved me so I owe her one" Zero explained.

"Why the f!ck is he called mom though?"

"But he's a guy why the f!ck is he mom?"

"Because he's mom" Zero answered.

"But why? ...You know what f!ck it he's mom."

"Well anyway mom can you send me and Ochaco home now please?" Zero asked "mom."

"Okay son and daughter" He answered and opened a portal.

"Who the actual f!ck did I get involved with?"

I go through the portal with Izuku and we enter into what I already knew was for rich people.

We were near a window and when I looked out.

"Holy sh!t this is the penthouse isnt it?"

"Follow me I'll show you around" Zero said and I was quick to follow him because I knew I would get lost here.
~~~
Izuku's POV
I showed Ochaco around my home and I could already tell from the beginning that she isn't use to being in a place like this.

I brought her to a guest room and left to let her settle in.

I go to my own room and drop my bag and sigh.

I decide to go take a shower after all, I was nearly raped I needed to wash that off even if I had pants on.

I take a shower and change into pajamas.

I get my notebook and start to write.

No, its not a diary.

I write about Shouto and Ochaco's quirks along with a bit about them.

Shouto

He told me about his quirk or quirks, fire and ice or as he called it half-cold half-hot. He emits fire from the left side of his body and ice from his right but for personal reasons doesn't use his left side.

He is a generally a quiet and cold person. Most likely from the abuse he suffered but he seemed to brighten up a bit when I told him about myself.

He seemed to have no problem with joining my group.

I'm unsure on how he fights but he must be good due to Endeavor's harsh training.

Ochaco

She told me her quirk is Zero Gravity where in when she touches something or someone with all five of the pads on her fingers she can remove the gravity off them.

For her backstory, I don't know much.

Heck she didn't even tell me her family name.

I can conclude she has some sort of issue with her family.

She seems to be pretty untrusting shown when I brought her to the bar and she got mad.

She is shown to be relatively agile when saving me from nearly being raped.

She would be a useful ally.

She's staying over because she has no place to go. Doesn't want to be called by her family name hmmm.....

Did her parents abandon her?

That's plausible.

Perhaps a bribe could earn her assistance but that's unconfirmed.

Seems like I need to learn more about her before she decides to leave.

I decide to call it a night and get some sleep.

*The next morning*
I slowly open my eyes and got up.

I go out to get myself some breakfast to see Ochaco sitting on a seat next to the counter.

"Oh morning Ochaco" I said as I went to the fridge.

"Morning Zero" She said.

"I see you've already settled in" I said seeing her make some toast.

"I found sliced bread and your toaster" she said. "And couldn't find anything else because you have too much sh!t. Also sorta didn't feel like making scrambled egg so I settled with this."

I pull out some cereal and milk and grab a bowl then pour milk in them cereal.

"What the f!ck" Ochaco said.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you put milk first before the cereal?" She asked.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Yes only idiots do that" Ochaco said.

I shrug it off and eat my breakfast.

I place my bowl and spoon on the sink and leave it for Kurogiri to clean as I go to get changed into my school uniform.

I walk out and I see Ochaco just watching some TV.

"I'm going out" I said. "I'll be back by noon."

"Sure whatever" Ochaco said as I left.