Chapter 3: Middle school

Bakugou's POV
"I could pass out some career assessment tests but why bother?" The teacher asked.

He threw the career assessments to the air and exclaimed. "I know you all want to get to the hero track!"

The extras in class showed off their quirks like idiots.

"Yes yes you've got some very impressive quirks. But no quirk usage in school!" The teacher said.

"As if he ever did anything to stop them" I thought. "This sad excuse of a school will make my entrance to UA even more impressive."

"Hey teach!" I said placing my feet on my desk. "Don't lump me in with these extras. I'm the real deal but these guys will be lucky to be the sidekick of some busted D-lister."

I laughed as they all tried to take me on.

"Well your scores are impresssive. Maybe you will get into UA" the teacher said.

"I aced all the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school that stands a chance at getting in! I'll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time! People across the world will know who I am and it all starts with UA high!" I exclaimed.

"Oh Midoriya is applying for UA as well right?" The teacher said as the whole class including myself to turn and stare at him.

The class bursts into laughter.

"There's no way he can get in when he's quirkless!" One of the extras laughed.

I stomped over to him and looked him in the eye.

Cannon divergence in 3.......
What annoyed me was..
2........
He was staring back.
1.......
With a

S M I L E

"Is this damn nerd looking down on me!?!" I thought angrily.

"You're below these extras Deku! You're quirkless!" I said angrily. "You think you can stand in the same ring as me!?!"

He kept his smile as he rested his chin on his hand then the elbow on his desk and said.

"Why would I stand in the same ring as you Katsuki?" He asked. "......it would be a waste of my time to be in such a weak ring."

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!" I yelled as I threw an explosion at him.

The damn nerd jumped on his chair and backflipped as the explosion hit his desk and the explosion only grazed his lower stomach.

"You shouldn't assault your classmates Katsuki" he said.

I threw another explosion at him and he cartwheeled away and the extras in the area ran away.

"Now you might cause property damage if you don't stop" he said while arms were spread out in the position of a T.

"Shut up! Know your place Deku!" I said as threw another explosion and he cartwheeled away again avoiding it causing no damage to him however...

It blew a hole in the wall.

"Bakugou and Midoriya to the principal's office now!" The teacher yelled.

"Okay sir" Deku said as he wiped some soot off his uniform and walked out.

"Tch whatever" I said as I walked out.
~~~
Izuku's POV
"So you two have been fighting?" The principal said sternly.

"Well sir Katsuki was assaulting me so I only did self-defense" I said and continued not letting Katsuki speak. "Also if you ask our class, you would know I didn't lay a finger on him during his assault. The only thing I did was pursue my dream and he attacked me for it. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to see the nurse to heal my lower stomach."

I turned around and walked to the door and turned my head and said. "Unless I need to tell you anything else sir."

"N-no that's all thank you for your explanation Midoriya, you may go to the nurse" the principal said.

I leave and smile feeling rather pleased knowing Katsuki will be punished.

He used to be nice when we were young and I was a pretty big crybaby.

He's different than Kaachan, he's Katsuki now. And I'm different from Deku, I'm Zero now.

I go to the nurse's office for no particular reason and just greet the nurse and just told her I got into a fight with Katsuki and said the burn cooled down but to be safe she gave me some ice in a plastic.

I placed the ice on my lower stomach where his explosion grazed me and I make my way back into class.

I chuckle feeling their opinion of me change.

I present myself as a shy,quiet loner and I have a slim figure so you can't see that I'm actually well built.

The class goes on and we were later on informed that Katsuki was suspended for 2 days.

Classes ended and I left immediately feeling disinterested in what my class had to say to me and I decided to go back home only to receive a test from Kurogiri.
~~~
???'s POV
"The springer agency... where is it?"

"Eeeek!" The girls said in fear.

"You won't tell me?" I lifted my arm and pushed my hand on the building above them.

I grabbed hold of the building as the girls stared at me with fear.

"Why won't you tell me!?!" I said as I tightened my grip.

A pink girl with horns jumped in out of nowhere. "Turn at the corner! Then left at the avenue!! The agency's two kilometers away!"

"........ thanks" I said as I ran off to go on my way. "All for my masters."
~~~
Izuku's POV
"Geez he sure can create a scene" I thought seeing Gigantamachia asking two girls for our meetup place.

Kurogiri texted me to go to the Springer Hero Agency to meet up with him and looks like he got lost.

He's relatively smart the only problem is he doesn't know this city very well.

While there I see a black haired boy just staring at the scene looking like he wanted to interfere but hit cold feet.

I wanted to try and give him a small push so Gigantamachia would stop creating a scene but a pink girl jumped in and did it.

I go to the agency and see Machia there.

"Little master!" He said.

"Hello to you too Machia" I said. "What's so important that you had to come and talk to me?"

"Master wishes to see you."