Chapter 4: Father and son heart to heart

Shigaraki's POV
I sat at my chair and sat near the screen waiting for my son to arrive.

I had sent Gigantamachia to pass to him the message and told him to meet him at Springer hero agency and told Kurogiri for him to go there.

It's a real pain to pass the same message to two people who are very different locations but it's only to avoid suspicion.

I need to see Izuku as soon as possible but I also can't risk him having to return to the bar so early.

Along with that it would be awfully suspicious for a portal to appear out of nowhere and for a middle schooler to enter.

Perhaps he could've made the portal at his home but risks can't be taken.

For all we know, his landlord could come in and see a portal there then report it.

I see a black goo appear and I smile knowing Izuku has arrived.

The goo slowly disappeared and Izuku was there and clutching is mouth from the disgusting taste.

"Hello Izuku" I said.

"Hello father" Izuku answered getting over the nasty taste. "Why'd you call me over instead of just chatting through that little screen of yours?"

I sigh knowing that Kurogiri was more of a parent to him than me, it's gone to the point where he calls him "mom" and calls me "father."

"It's important" I answered. "This can't just be said via screen."

He nods taking that as an answer.

"How are you liking the gift I gave you four years ago?" I asked.

"I've been doing fine" he answered.

"Excellent"
~~~
Izuku's POV
I felt irritated hearing him talk.

"What does father want? If all he wanted was to see my progress on the birthday gift he gave me a little bit after healing from his fight with All Might, I'd rather hang out with Ochaco or even Shouto if I could see him again."

"You're probably wondering why I brought up your gift from me now all of a sudden" father said.

"No sh#% Sherlock"

"I plan on giving you another gift."

"Oh I wonder what quirk he will give me."

"However it's more than just a mere gift" he said.

"Okay now I'm interested"

"I'm giving you more than just a quirk" he said. "Izuku, I'm passing on everything to you. I want you to continue my legacy."

"Was this legacy the reason of my mother's death?" I asked.

I saw him a bit taken aback by my question before continuing.

"Izuku, I thought I already told you the story" he said.

"More like a lie"

"She died of childbirth after giving birth to you" He said. "She wasn't the healthiest of people so giving birth to you took a big toll on her resulting in her death."

I restrain myself from revealing that I knew the true story of my mother's death. Revenge is the best when it's served cold.

I mentally sigh as I speak.

"So" I said. "I still don't get why I had to go here for that."

"Let me finish Izuku" Father said. "In order to inherit my legacy Izuku.... you must inherit my quirk."

"WOAH WHAT THE F#%K"

I just stared at my father in disbelief and he smiled seeing my expression.

"Yes Izuku" He said. "As you already know, I can give and take people's quirks. It's possible to pass on my quirk to someone."

"Well I guess it's true he could just use his quirk on his quirk itself but it's was also safe to assume he couldn't use it on himself. I guess this just proves the limitless possibilities of quirks."

"But what would happen to me?" I asked. "You said so yourself that you had to wait a while for me to receive a quirk so I wouldn't go braindead from receiving it. Do you think I'm strong enough to handle your quirk?"

"I have taken this into account Izuku" he said. "Kurogiri will train you so that your physically and mentally prepared for my quirk. That's all you can go now."

"Thank Horikoshi" I thought as mom's portal appeared and I walked through and collapsed on my couch.

"Woah what happened to you?" The voice of Ochaco asked.

I turned to look at her and she was holding a bowl of popcorn and changed into a pink shirt and black shorts.

"My father wanted to see me about some pretty serious things" I answered.

"Oh" she said. "That makes sense."

She went over to the couch and turned on the TV.

"Parent meetings are never great" she answered.

"You speak from experience?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said.

I sat up and said. "Wanna play Smash bros?"

"What?" She asked.

"Smash bros" I said as I went over and got my nintendo switch out.

"Never played it" she answered.

"I have so much to teach you" I said.
....
"MOTHER F#%KER!" Ochaco yelled as she just died in classic mode.

"Oof to you" I said as I cleared the stage.

"This game is hard" she said.

"You'll get there eventually" I said as we continued.