bird and bees

In a forest infested with fruit, a big pink bird shore the air with a purple bird cage. In the cage was a young girl and two monkeys. They where being brought to a nest.

A monkey prepared for a swing on a vine. The vine was a green that stuck out. With it being darker then any other green from the trees. The monkey held the vine. It pulled it causing a mango to fall to the ground. The mango exploded as it hit the dirt. The monkey then swung from the vine. Then a loud crash filled the forest.

The cage fell down. The monkeys that where in it fell out. But the girl was still in. The bird have the monkey a death state for a few seconds. By the time it looked away the cage was nowhere to be seen. The bird pecked into the monkey's ear. Then flew down in search of the now missing girl. Unknown by the bird she is safe. Or is she?

A thud happened in a bee hive. A broken purple cage landed with a small girl with a diaper on. The youth didn't seem scared, but instead she put her hands up like she wanted it to happen again. A man as white as snow looked over into the little girl. She had a toothy grin. The man went to the girl's side. "Are you ok?" But instead of answering she just got up onto her feet.
The man looked at the girl. Questioning himself of what to do. He looked for any sign of a parent or a care giver, but there was nothing. "Hello?" The man put a hand out. He is ready for the worst. She tilted her head to the side. Not sure she can trust the strange man. He looks around. To make sure no bees try to hurt her. He hugged her with concerned eyes.
"Buzz?" The girl asked. Who is this Buzz?

"Hmm?" The man looked at her.

"Buzz! Buzz" the young lady can't be more then five.

"Am I Buzz?" The man stood up. She nodded yes. But the man wasn't amused. "my name is Joe." The man didn't mean for that to seem rude. But she couldn't seems less offended. Joe picked her up. "This place isn't safe for you. I know!" He started to leave the honeycomb.

But as the two left a ninja was following. His body is hidden in clothes and a helmet. Though he looks like a mutt from the face. Problem is the female saw him. And not knowing what to do she tugged at Joe's hair. He looked down at her with a hum. He then looked to the mutt. "We need to go." The man suddenly ran.

The mutt was still following. He had paws on two daggers. His tail shot up as Joe started to run. "Just great. Now he knows." The mutt thought to himself.

At a building that seems to be a workshop Joe was out of breath. He had ran around 54 miles just to keep the girl in his arms safe. "Here we are." He put the girl in the floor. " do you have a name?" The girl nodded yes. "Emma."
" that a pretty name." Joe put his hand on the wall of the building. "Doors closed. Gotta wait."