donut dash

A strange sight got the eye of a trio of mice. Two humans white like clouds went into a bakery. They needed food. The mice went out to the enjoyment of the smaller human. But as they went close a cat chased them into the hole they came from. Two of the three mice where brown. The other was white. And they had blue bows on. The cat was brown with spots that are lighter or darker. And had a cookie on it's head. It has pretty baby blue eyes and sharp thangs.

"Why hello there!" A baker vigorously waved her hand at the two humans.

"H-hello?" The man looked at the baker. She has brown curls and a star on her clothes. "Com'on in!" She poked her head out. " sorry for the mess. Hard to keep order here. "She let out a forced laugh. Some of the brown curls where in hair ties made to look like donuts. "I'm Erica."
The three mice ran out. The cat was sleeping on the floor. The perfect time for the mice to get any crumbs. They wondered around for a small bit. Then the cat woke up at the sound of the little human giggling. It's baby blue eyes opened wide. The cat tried to eat the mice. Only for them to hide behind a tea pot. Somehow the car was fooled by this. And walked off to the girl in the man's arms. The cat was shoving it's head on the little girl. She seems to like the cat.

"I am SO sorry about this." Erica let out a sigh. Until a monkey with blue fur walked in, making a bell to off getting everyone's eyes. Some fur on his head was up reminding the man and Erica of a mohawk. "I'm here for the job." The monkey was out of breath. He held the door open.

"What are you talking about?" Erica was beyond confused.

"This." The monkey held up a paper with the words "you should start next week. But you have the job. Welcome aboard." On it.

"Ohhhhhh." Erica suddenly remembered that she hired the monkey. "Umm. You can help by..." She had to think. "Making sure muffins doesn't kill these mice." She pointed to the cat.

"Can do!" The monkey picked up muffins. Only for the cat to claw at him with a hiss.

"I don't think they like it." The man joked. And petted the now angry cat. To the surprise of the monkey the cat didn't claw at the man. He just Continued petting the feline. "Cats don't like to be picked up with nothing to put their paws on." The man picked up muffins to prove his point. But he used his arm as a ground for the cat. Muffins looked scared but didn't scratch at the man.

"We go?" The little girl asked. She was bored and was worried about her ape brothers.

"Not yet. We need food." The man responded to the girl. He put Muffins on the floor carefully as to not hurt the spoted cat.

"Oh you poor things." Erica rushed into the back of the bakery. Around five minutes later she came back with a bag filled with food. "Please take it. It has all sort of food made here fresh. Erica handed the man the bag. He took with no protest. They needed it, and he is willing to take a change.
The man and little girl thanked the baker and left. The monkey in the bakery watched with a open jaw. He petted Muffins.