a heart of steel

A robot in a blue jumpsuit and a red trucker hat saw a kid wall in his job. The kid was around 10. He had a broken muscle doll in his hands. The doll is in the normal mode.

"You have to help me!" The kid showed the doll to the robot. He pressed the button attached to the doll and nothing happened. It is supposed too make the doll buff hint the name.

"Hmm. Probably just a hole in the tube." The robot said. "Give it here." The kid did so. The doll didn't have a hole in the tube that connected the button with the doll itself. Then he got it. The robot went to another room. After five minutes he went back. "Here done." He handed the kid the doll. The kid grabbed the doll then pressed the button. It became buff for a second. The kid put it in a backpack. "How much will this be? I have ten." The kid got a ten dollar bill.

"... Don't worry. It's free." The robot looked away.

"are you sure?" The kid looked at the robot. He decided to leave. It was then closing hours. A blue blob closed a metal door. It's body was hidden. In it's cheeks are a blush that was small. Why it is here is because it founded this little company. It saw the robot was up to a wall. "What's wrong ro?"

"That kid. He reminds me of my owner before I broke. Thankfully you needed staff. Other wise I would be scrap metal." Ro tilted his hat to cover his face.

"That's why your where in a pile of trash?" The blob's  normal blush was gone. Ro just nodded. He left to go pass out for tomorrow.

Ro saw Joe and the little girl as he went to his work. "Heya Joe." Ro lifted up the metal door.

"Can you keep her safe? That blasted mutt was watching." Joe held the girl's hand as they waited for Ro. They are close buddy's. Ro looked at Joe with a look that asks if he is serious. "Why would that da- dang mutt want to do that to you?" He stopped himself from swearing In front of the little girl.

"Don't know. That's the scary part." Joe shrugged. But the mutt was there. He was hidden in a bush. Gathering information. He could probably do his job to take the little girl if he removes his clothes. But if things go wrong then how can he defend himself?

"Sure. Not like there are many young ones that go here." Ro let the two in. The girl walked on top of the blue blob making it shot her into the sky. Thankfully she landed on it again and wasn't hurt. She just missed the roof by a inch.

"Shit! Are you ok?" To ran to the girl's side. The blob then realised she is a living thing. It gave puppy eyes and said "I'm an so sorry." The girl just laughed and put her hands to the sky again. She seems to have enjoyed the near death experience.

"So Joe. Want to catch up outside?" Ro offered.

"Sure. I have a story or two." Joe and Ro went outside. Leaving the blob and the girl. Now it is the perfect time to take her.

A brown mutt in strange clothing walked in. He had a dagger in hand. "Can you help sharpen this?" The blade was somewhat dull. The blob took the blade in his hand to sharpen it. He put a paw on the girl. The fur on his paws was soft. He picked up the little girl and put her in they sky. "Your a heavy one." The mutt barked. The blob got done with the dagger.

"Thank you. But I must get going." The mutt grabbed the dagger then left with the little girl. The blob started to freak out. "Ro!"

"Hmm?" Ro ran in with Joe.

"The girl! She is gone!" The blob wasn't any calmer.

"What!?!" Both Ro and Joe yelled. They looked around for the girl in panic. Joe looked in the other rooms and Ro looked in the small spaces that she could fit in. But she was nowhere to be found.

"This is bad. Really bad..." Joe started to have a panic attack. Ro went to his friend's side. "Don't worry Joe. We will find her." Ro got up and do did Joe. They went outside.

"I'm sorry but I need to stay." Ro went inside. He is to fragile to go out on a adventure.

"Oh. Right. See you later after she is found?" Joe waved goodbye as he left.

"Yeah..." Ro looked away from the metal door.

"Are you ok Ro?" The blob was still in panic but not as much as before.

"yeah boss." Ro turned to the blob.