First meet

1:00 pm
"Xiaozhan wake the hell up did you forget what day is it!!?"
"Huh? What day is it?"
"Your childhood friend wangyibo is coming back you need to go pick him up from the airport!"
"Huh? Wait WHAT!!! That iceberg is coming home? "
"Hurry and go pick him up and clean up your room he is going to be staying with us until his parents come back from work"
Wangyibo my so called childhood friend. He always give me his cold face and doesn't like to talk I still remember when we was little he let his dog out if it's leash and that thing chased me around all day and just like that he didn't even say sorry and flew away to America. Humph wangyibo since you are back I'm going to get pay back.
(airport)
"How am I suppose to know how he looks like I haven't seen him for years"
(Phone calling )
" mom how am I suppose to know which one is him I don't even know how he looks like anymore"
"Oh yea sorry son here I will give you his phone number"
(Text message)
Phone number
646*******
(Dialing wangyibo phone number )
Duuu.....duuuuu......duuuu
"Hello"
"Uh.... hi this is xiaozhan where are you ?"
"Food station" (dududu phone call ended)
"Huh!? How dare he end my call that freaking iceberg I'm so going to get him back "
"Hi are you wangyibo???"
"Sorry wrong person "
"This iceberg I thought he said he was at the food station where is he now?"
"I'm here"
I turned around and saw a tall guy with blue hair and glasses with a black suit and a very handsome face wait what the hell am I thinking
"You're wangyibo??"
He nods his head
"Here let me carry those for you"
I grabbed over his luggage's and headed out the airport when I was walking down the stairs I tripped but then I felt a pair of hands catch me by my waist
"Are you ok ?"
"Uh yea thank you"
"Pay attention " (softly hit me on the head)
I don't know why my heart started to race really quickly omg please god don't tell me I like him I'm straight not bent.

Part 1 is done hope you like it 😊