Second kiss(deeper)

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains a little bit of smut

Time skip (night)
"Yibo come over here let's drink"
"I don't drink"
"What no way come one just one bottle"
"It's not good for your health"
"Ok then if you not going to drink then I'm drinking"
One bottle after another I just watch him drink and get drunk.
(Xiaozhan's POV)
I think it was up to my fourth bottle where I got a little dizzy but I was still awake enough to know what was happening around me I sat there and looked at Yibo I patted the seat next to me on the sofa Yibo walked over and sat next to me I used all of my strength to get up and sat back down on Yibo legs.
"Xiaozhan What are you doing? Get down now?"
"Shhhh! You really annoying"
After I shushed him up I went up close to his face and studied his eyes, nose and finally the lips I went for it and kissed it Yibo was trying to push me away but I didn't allow him to I just sat there kissing him while he was struggling to push me off but moments later Yibo gave up and kissed me back I smiled a bit and kissed him back too then Yibo sticked his tongue into my mouth and that's when things started to heat up I pulled him closer to me as we deepened the kiss then Yibo slowly went from my mouth to my neck leaving me hickeys then I feel something hard poking me from the bottom I quickly pushed away from Yibo and looked at him he noticed what the situation has gone to so he just stopped there and we both fell asleep just like that.

Hope you enjoy it 😉 😊