Chapter 9: Fuck it!

BJ's POV

What does she mean she 'like likes me?' Like a.. crush type of like? I don't understand. How could anyone 'like' me? Maybe she's just confused. That's probably it. I should leave her alone for a while, let her find new people. Then we'll both get over our imagination games and go back to being friends.

Yeah. Okay.
-
Those were my final thoughts as I watched her stand up with clenched fists and tears filling her eyes. I wanted to comfort her, but I thought she just needed time alone. I really did feel the same way, but I just didn't know how to express myself. I'd never been in such a situation, and to be in it with the girl I liked as well. Man, that's just bloody mental.

A sigh escapes from my chest and as soon as I raised my arm I knew I was going to regret it. But I did it anyways. It was for the better of us, or so I thought. I snapped my fingers and soon the world around me melted away into dust and I was brought back into my crummy old flat.

As I pace back and forwards in my shared home, I notice someone on the other side of my mirror. Racing towards it, my feet come to a holt as I see Y/N in her bedroom. With another guy. He didn't have his arm around her or anything touchy, though I couldn't help but feel jealousy sting in my heart.

No. That's what I wanted. For her to clear her thoughts and get her mind straight. To find someone new and improved for her to love and cherish.

I really, really did miss her. The way her nose scrunched up when she laughed. How her hair always got in her face. The terrible, terrible puns and jokes she would make. When her face went red when I flirted with her.
And her eyes. Her beautiful e/c eyes. They would light up every time I walked into the room. Or when I played with her hair or put my arm around her waist. I just want to hug her. I miss our cuddling on the couch and movie nights, scaring the pizza guys all away so we got our food for free.

I want to go back to her. No, I need to go back to her. She is the only person who keeps me sane.

1 hour later

After an hour of pacing back and forth while watching Y/N and that guy y'all, afraid he would do something to her like Lachlan did. But he didn't. They were just talking, and it seemed they never ran out of what to talk about. I couldn't hear them, but I knew they were close and had known each other for a while.

My legs gave up on me and I slumped onto the rough but soft couch. I place my arms either side of me and let my head fall back. As I run my fingers through my green hair, memories of that dreadful night began to pop into my brain.

Her once lit up eyes, had darkened with sadness. Tears welled up in her eyes. I could of told her right then and there my feelings, but I thought they were just because she was the first person who actually said my name three times. She was like my.. best friend. We had so much fun together but nooo I just had to go and ruin everything for both of us. 

That night Y/N had confessed her feelings for me. One whole month had now passed, and I still didn't know when to go back. Or if I even should. I still really do have feelings for her, and every second I'm away from her I miss her even more. Does that mean..?

God dammit. I think I'm in love.

Sprinting towards the mirror, I notice the boy getting up and leaving. She waved goodbye, and then she then sat down on her bed, and started to cry into her bare hands. Then she rubbed her face, and her now puffy red eyes darted towards the bathroom. She got up and paced towards it, shakily opened the door, and somehow slammed it behind her. I knew I needed to be there for her. I couldn't wait any longer. So
I didn't.

With a snap of my fingers I appeared in her bedroom, and ran towards the bath room door. I pounded on it and yelled.

"Y/N!! It's me! BJ! Please open the door babes" I plead.

No response.

"I'm gonna count to three! One.." I start

"Two.." but there was just silence.

"Fuck it!" I burst through the door and found her sitting in the full bathtub, somewhat submerged under the water. The blood red water.

———————————————————————

So sorry for such a short chapter, I just didn't know what else to write about BJ. I wanted to do a story with just his POV (thank u @kmsmemes for that idea) but I have no idea what else to put.
I stated that BJ had a shared apartment, and at first I was thinking about it being Ginger or Jacques but I might make it someone different to add drama. (saving that for another chapter though).

P.S THANK YOU FOR 3k+ READS!! THATS SO AMAZING.

NEXT CHAPTER IS A/N

Please vote & comment suggestions!

Thanks for reading!
-lils