Chapter 10: I need to tell you something..

WARNING! This chapter involves things such as self harm. Please do not read if you aren't comfortable reading about those things.

BJ's POV

My eyebrows raise as my eyes widen in shock and horror. I felt like kicking and screaming. But I couldn't. I needed to save her.

I couldn't take her to the hospital, she would never want her step mother to see her like this. Fumbling throughout the cabinet, I finally find all the equipment to stop the bleeding. Hoisting her immensely light body out of the tub, I swiftly lay her on the cold hard floor and begin mending her cuts. Once I was done with that, I somewhat rapidly blew air into her mouth while holding her nostrils shut, then pounding on her chest a few times. Repeating that process about ten times.

On the tenth time, my eyes were barely visible through all my tears. She's dead. I've killed her. I think many thoughts involving those two and cover my face with my hands that were covered in blood. Leaning forward, I just cling to her body in hoping that she would change her mind. That it would undo her injuries.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Y/N shot up and her arm fling to her chest as she spluttered coughs of life. My eyes once again widen and I began crying tears of joy instead of grief. Realising where she was and what I had done, she begins tearing up and clings to my shoulders, stuffing her face into my chest letting out loud sobs of apologies.

"Y/N. I got you. Don't worry, I'm here. I got you." I softly whisper into her ear and stroke her dripping wet hair.

After ten minutes of just sitting there, listening to each others heavy breathing and hearts thumping, I pass her a towel to cover herself as she was exposed. Her face goes red as she probably forgot that she had unclothed herself. I just chuckle and close my eyes as she gets changed.

Y/N's POV

Walking back into my bedroom was a struggle, as I clung to BJ's arm for support. My legs kept tripping over each other. I was truly shaken up by the event but having BJ back made me immensely joyous. He slipped the covers back and softly placed me on the mattress, and then proceeded to climb over and lay next to me as I didn't want to be alone again.

He lifts and arm and smirks as I burrow into his somehow warm body. I sighed deeply and smelt his welcoming aroma, which was a mix between fresh paint and the ocean. Weird. But I liked it.

Before falling asleep, I decided that I needed to say something, before anything else happened.

"Beej?" I question if he was still awake

"Hmm?" He replies sleepily

"I need to tell you something.." I start and he turns to face me. "I still have feelings for you. I tried to make them go away the moment you disappeared but I just couldn't. I understand if you don't feel the same, but please just never leave me again. I don't think I could take it."

I shut my eyes tightly but soon relax my face as I feel his strong hand place onto my soft cheek. Opening my eyes I see his face soften into a smile.

"What's that smile for?" I ask

"You're cute when you're embarrassed. And I do feel the same. I really, truly have feelings for you."

I roll my eyes and smack his face softly and playfully. He then pouts and I copy. Putting on a baby voice I question him

"Oh no, did I hurt your face?" He nods "I'm very sorry, I'll kiss it better. Where does it hurt huh?" He points towards his right cheek and without hesitation I peck it. BJ points to his nose and I give it another kiss. Then he hesitates, but then points towards his lips.

I grin and lean in. As she leaned over him, he smiled faintly, and imprinted a kiss upon her lips. Moving together in sync, you begin to pull away in nervousness of being too 'weird' but he only deepens it and places his arms around your waist. Your hand crawls up his neck and intertwines throughout his black roots in his green hair.

Finally, pulling away you sigh relief whilst grinning. Slouching your back, you nuzzle your face into his neck and he pulls your waist in closer towards his body. Resting an arm upon his chest you whisper into his ear

"I love you, Beetlejuice."

He grins and kisses my forehead

"I love you too, Y/N."

Finally, being the happiest you have been in a long time, you fall into a deep sleep. No nightmares this night.

———————————————————————

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the lack of update, I just feel quite un interested in BJ stories. I'm sorry but I might just end this book here. I didn't want to leave it on a cliffhanger so I decided this would probably be the last chapter just to leave with a happy ending!

It's quite short, but a good place to end. I'm not very good at writing relationship stuff but! I have a new book called

The Rain before the Rainbow

It's a mainly Draco Malfoy x Reader story but also your life through Hogwarts! I decided to do that rather than Drarry. I may do a Drarry one in the future but I'll be working on this story atm.

Thank you for reading!
-lils