Desicion time

"Your going to relieve me of duty?" The commander basically snarled.

"I already have." Troy replied smartly.

She gave him a confused look.

"I say Emille is commander!" Troy began to protest.

"He's capable of it, he survived the temple, and will take everyone of you into consideration." Troy continued.

Emille didn't like the idea. He didn't know what to do! Sure he had lived through a few things that other couldn't of but he had no sense of leadership what so ever.

The soldiers began to talk amongst themselves and slowly started to cheer.

"It's settled!" Troy said.

He walked up to Emille.

"Welcome to the sqaud.. commander." He grimaced.

Emille couldn't help but smile. Troy removed the yellow striped helmet from the previous commander and willingly gave it to Emille.

Emille stepped forward:

"Okay, we will take a five minute break be ready to move in five! The jeeps are packing four and the tanks pack the rest! I don't want anyone walking!" He ordered.

The soldiers agreed with no hesitation then they all split apart doing various things.

"I have no idea how to do this." Emille told Troy.

"Don't sweat it, just do better then her." Troy replied.

The commander stood there alone unsure what to do now after she was just deranked.

Emille walked into the behemoth. Ot was large, just bigger then the helitank had been except the empty spaces were filled with flashing computers of data or various buttons that all has connections to the movement of the tank. Then there were was a stair case that consisted of four steps that went up to a small place about the size of his room in the facility. The room had one computer and the controls for the biggest gun on the tank. There was a soldier or two at all the computers. Emille counted twelve soldiers, four medics, and two engineers. Besides all the computers that lined the walls there were eight seats placed in the middle of the room. On each wall there was a glass case containing extra ammo and a heavy class sub machine gun that had only been used once in history. It was only used for extreme emergencies so hopefully there would be no need for it.

Other then all that the room was completely dark except for the various colours that came off the different buttons. Oh and then Emille remembered there was a small ray of sun coming in through a roof hatch the size of his waist. That too was a exit for emergencies but the chances of a tank this size flipping was unlikely.

As Emille walked in with Troy his right hand man he spoke:

"Are all behemoth staff accounted for!"

It wasn't an engineer, a medic, or a soldier, but a person dressed in an orange cargo suit with two yellow stripes. The suit was stained with oil and other liquids Emille wasn't familiar with.

"Staff is all here, we are ready to move out." He spoke.

Emille wasn't quite sure who he was but he just nodded.

"Begin advancing!" He ordered.

The behemoth came to life as one of its feet took a step. It sounded like chain was being scratched against another chain. The tank took another step. Emille could hear the faint rotary of the keeps moving behind him. Eventually Emille had to choose whether they storm the air base or the capital.

Emille with his helmet in one hand walked over to a large computer almost one meter high. The computer was radar, in the centre of the screen there was a blinking white dot which Emille figured was the tank and behind it were four small yellow dots which Emille suspected were the jeeps.

There was soldier at the computer hitting buttons like there was no button.

"Commander we still haven't decided if were taking the course to the air base or the capital."

Emille listened but had no reply.

"Sir... we need the route right now or we have to camp here for the night."

Emille still didn't reply he just stood their acknowledging everything on the screen.

Emille switched the topic.

"What's the weather for the next three days?" He asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Um, tomorrow is twenty eight, then twenty six and then thirty one." The soldier replied.

Emille took the intel into consideration. If it was going to be blistering hot outside the squad needed to take at least an extra day of travel.

Troy walked up to Emille he too had his helmet in hand.

"Emille, the squad is begging to know where we are heading."

Emille turned around and took a breath.

"Take a look at this." He ushered trot towards a large table that appeared as just any ordinary table.

Emille tapped a red button and immediately a 3D image of the next sixty miles appeared.

"This is us."

Emille pointed to the seemingly small tank and behind it the four jeeps.

"Over here is the air base."

He then moved his finger to a building on the map. The building by far was the tallest thing projected on the map it must be at least thirty stories high.

"That base is guarded with not only air craft but soldiers and tanks and my guess there is a few traps set along the way."

Troy nodded knowing Emille was probably right.

"Then over there is the capital."

The capital was made up of four buildings on the map but actually being there the capital was probably up to four thousand buildings.

"The capital is probably guarded with a wall, air craft, soldiers, tanks, and that too may have traps along the way."

Again troy knew Emille was right.

"The air base is forty one miles from here and the capital is fifty seven. but then we have to remember we are short alot of men from are issues with the temple and the bugs. So that would make the air base easier to target. At the same time if we take the capital first we will rendezvous with the other squad giving us double the men, but its much further and it will still be being supplied from the air base."

Troy nodded.

"What if the squad, well your squad is well.....dead, what do we do then? that basically jeopardises the whole mission." Troy said.

Then a memory flashed back to Emille. Rob. He had said that this was a fake war that the temple soldiers were the real threat.

All the soldiers except Emille thought this was real, but it wasn't and the only one who would no that was the former commander. She had survived a mission before surely she hadn't gotten killed for a reason. She had to be part of this.

"Emille?" Troy said snapping Emille into reality.

Emille had to choose to fight the fake enemy or to tell everyone. Maybe he could call out the leader at the capital. Maybe the citizens and the soldiers in the capital didn't know about this plot either. He had to surrender his squad in order to get a meeting with Simeon high up.

"We're going to surrender....." Emille spoke.

Troy felt like passing out.

"Give up?!" He almost yelled.

"We have to." Emille said in the same tone.

"Why's that?" Troy said now freaking out.

"You'll see." Emille said.

He felt terrible for not being able to tell Troy. They were friends ad good ones too. But this was to big to tell anyone.