Vkook (Fluff)

I was walking down the hallway to go to my class. This day was really not going well for me. First I forgot to set my alarm so I woke up late. Then I had to run so I could get to school in time before they close the gates -this school's security rules suck- because I was late for the bus. I didn't even have breakfast because I didn't have time!
I let out a sigh. Could this day go any better?? I asked myself until I ran into someone. I almost fell on to the ground until two arms grabbed me and pulled me into someone's chest. I looked up to see who I bumped into.

"Hey you ok?" He asked. I looked at him confused. I've never seen him before. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Finer than a fine liner." I said. He looked at me for a few seconds then laughed.

"Good. I'm glad." He said.

"So... are you gonna let me go?" I asked and he seems to snap out of his thoughts. He blushed a little.

"Yeah, right. Sorry." He let's me go and waves at me then leaves.

When I enter to my class Mrs. Liu comes in and clears her throat.

"This week the school will have a singing competition and students from other schools will be our guests. So I hope you show them some respect. Taehyung?"I looked up at her, confused.

"Yes Mrs. Liu?" She smiles at me.

"Since you are one of the kindest students in the school the principal chose you to show one of the guests around. Now please go to the principal's office. You are dismissed."

I nodded and got up. Some of my classmates were looking at me with envy in their eyes as I left the class and went to the principal's office. I knocked twice until I heard him say "Come in."

I entered the room and saw him looking at some papers. Then I looked at the people sitting at the couches. Some of them were looking at their phone. Then I saw the guy I bumped into. It seems like he recognized me too because he looked surprised at first then smiled towards me.I smiled back.

"Hello Taehyung. Please take a seat." The principal said. I sat down.

"Well I'm guessing Mrs. Liu told you why you're here?" He said more like a question. I nodded.

"Alright. Well, who do you want to tutor?" He asked while looking back at his papers. The guy I bumped looked at me with a giant smile started to point at himself. I laughed quietly.

"I want to go with him." I said pointing at the guy. The principal looked at us and nodded.

"You may leave." He said. I got up and looked at the guy.

"Let's go uhm..." He got up with a smile.

"Jungkook" He said. We walked out of the room and started to walk down the hallway.

"So how old are you?" He asked. Looking at him I answered.

"I'm 19. What about you?" He looked a little shocked.

"Really? So you are older than me? But you are shorter than me!" I looked at him up and down.

"No I'm not! We are the same height!" He shook his head.

"No we are not!" I pointed at his feet.

"Well we are! If you don't wear those giant boots than we will be the same height." He started to act playful and put his hand on his chest making an offended face.

"How dare you say that about my Timberlands! And it doesn't even add an inch!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure. So you except that we are the same height?" He smirked.

"No." I hit him in the arm playfully. But dang (ddaeng) does he have muscles.

I started to show him around and we always joked around. After showing him everywhere I showed him his class.

"Well see you later I guess" I said smiling. He nodded happily and we went to class.

After the last school bell rang I started to walk to the gates. But then I heard someone call my name. I turned that direction.

"Jungkook?" I asked. He smiled at me while running towards me. I looked at him confused and looked at everyone who was watching us.

"What's wrong? What are you still doing here?" I looked at the other people feeling worried since the school was full of dramatic people. I was scared that they were going to start stupid rumors about Jungkook and me.

"Want to go get something to eat with me?" He asked. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Why, you want to go on a date?" I asked teasingly to ease my worries. He smirked a little and leaned towards me.

"Maybe.~" I froze at my spot with a shocked face while he dragged me out of there. After I came back to my senses I asked,

"Wait what?!" He laughed a little.

"You are pretty slow." I hit his arm with my other hand.

"Shut up. You are slower!" He rolled his eyes while keeping his smile.

"Yeah sure!~ Whatever you want to believe in." I huffed but nevertheless I nodded.

"Okay okay let's go eat. But!" I said making his smiling face turn into a confused one.

"I'm not paying." I said. He laughed with me as we started to walk.

"Okay I'll pay, if you agree to make this a regular thing." I felt a little embarrassed since he was technically asking me to go on a date with him constantly. However I agreed. He was so fun to hang out with.

"Okay I guess." I said with a shy smile. He smiled a bunny smile and started to run towards the gates.

"Last one to get to the gates has to do the others homework!" I started to run like crazy.

"Hey this isn't fair!" Still I couldn't help but smile. It seems like this day could get better.