JungHope (Smut) Part. 2

It has been few months since Jungkook started learning dancing from Hoseok. He was really enjoying himself when he and Hoseok spend time together. They became really close after a while of getting to know each other.

Hoseok was surely an awesome dancer and he was really good at teaching choreography as well. He might be a sweet person but when it came to teaching he was more serious and strict. When the teacher couldn't teach a move or when a person couldn't do the move right, they would ask Hoseok to do help them show the move and teach it in the process.

Jungkook found it so cool how smooth and synchronized his body did the moves like it came to him naturally. He knew he was fanboying a little but he couldn't help it. He was just too good.

And when he danced it kinda made Jungkook get into a trance. Jungkook himself didn't know why he found it incredibly eye catching but he just couldn't stop it.

"Hobi hying is soo cool!" A girl, he guessed her name was Nayeon, said. The other girls agreeing and squealing around her.

"He is sooo handsome! I just wish he would talk to me..." Another girl pouted.

"The way he dances and moves his hips makes me wonder what he can do in bed...~♡" A girl said while biting her lips dreamily. They all continued talking about Hoseok like he was some dirty dream as Jungkook secretly listened to them.

He felt a bitter taste in his mouth as he frowned a little. He didn't like the way the girls were talking about his friend. He didn't know why he didn't like it so much since it was normal for people to talk about people in this way, even though it was really disrespectful.
This wasn't the first time he heard someone talk about Hoseok in this way and honestly Hoseok knew about what these people were talking about too. But for some reason he really didn't want to hear about it.

Before he could get up and leave he heard someone call him which caused the girls to stop talking as well.

"Hey Kook!" He turned around but before he could answer he was already pulled in a hug.

"Hey?" He said but he kinda couldn't breathe. When they said they became close they meant really close. Hoseok seemed like he stuck to Jungkook like a glue. He would always hug him and put his hand on his shoulder, hand or thigh.

"I'm boreeedddd..." Hoseok whined as he put all of his weight on Jungkook.

"Ah... your heavy..!" Jungkook whined as he turned to push away a pouting Hoseok.

"Nuuuuu! Don't push me I'm tired." He tried to hug Jungkook while Jungkook was trying to push the older away.

"So?! What am I supposed to do?" He asked as he finally pushed Hoseok away from him a little.

"Let me sleep with you."

It was dead silent. The girls, who were already watching them, were frozen out of shock and so was Jungkook. He stopped moving all together just looking at the olders eyes.

"WHAT?!" He yelled with a red embarrassed face. Hoseok just laughed ashe layed on top of him.

"You heard me." He said. Jungkook just looked at him wide eyed.

"You can't be serious..." Jungkook once again tried to crawl away from him.

"I said what I said, I meant what I meant." Hoseok continued. Jungkook looked at the girls, scared that he was going to receive some type of an outrage. But all he saw was their shocked faces. They almost looked like a statue.

"W- well girls. How about we go get icecream?" One of the girls quickly got up and started to run for the door while the others followed her at the same pace.