TaeJin (Sad)

I was thinking... About a lot of thing actually. I really can't continue this anymore. I can't just fake it.

I got up and walked to Jin's room. He and I have been dating for two years now. I actually thought that he was the one, I loved his too much for my own good. He was the best thing that could happen to me and now...

I see it now. I couldn't see it at first but I can see it now.

I knocked thrice, waiting for his permission to enter. After some rustling was heard Jin opened the door.

"Ah, Hello love!" He said happily and moved so I could enter.

"Hey." I shortly answered. His smile flattered as he moved in front of me and held my left cheek.

"Tae, are you okay?" I took a shaky breath and shook my head.

"Jin, I wan- I need to talk to you." He moved closer.

"About what?" He asked, his face held a solemn expression.

"About you and me... I think we need a break." He froze. His hand left my cheek but it was far away from it. His fingers twitched and his eyes widened. His mouth opened slightly but I stopped him before he could say anything.
I wanted to tell him why, give him reasons so that he wouldn't jump to conclusions. Even though we were breaking up I still wanted to keep the first promise of our relationship, communication.

"I don't think this relationship is going to work, Jin. I know the love we felt at first is no longer there. I have been feeling... a little lost lately and I can't just keep it up."

"Taehyung if it is about th-"

"No Jin it's not only about the bar incident it's about this! This relationship is not being handled well. You might have been drunk but this just means that it could happen again. You spend so much time with your friends and you just almost always forget me." I stopped to look at his tear filled eyes.

"I don't want to be in a relationship where I just am seen as a sidekick. I don't want to end this but I have to. Either I lose you or I lose myself." I wiped my tears as I stepped back.

"And you promised me that you'll never let me feel lost... so please keep your promise and respect my choice." I said as I looked at his tear stained face. I couldn't talk more because I knew I would just start crying soundly.

Jin opened his quavering lips and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung... I could keep my promise of making you happy forever. I hope you don't regret your t- time with me." He sighed and shook his head. "I know I don't." He looked at me one more time.

"Before you leave can you at least hug me one last time?" He asked. I looked to my side feeling the pain in my chest grow sharper and sharper.

"It's fine if yo-" I hugged his tightly causing him to stop talking. He wrapped his arms around me, taking in my scent.

"If you ever need anything just know I'm always here for you. I hope you have a great life." He said his voice small. I knew he was holding back on begging me to stay with him. He was trying to respect my decision and that just made me cry more. He was truly the best person I could find. But I could stay with him. I needed to leave before these toxic thoughts I have ruin it more.

"Good bye Jin..." I stopped hugging him and left the room. I slowly walked to my own room and grabbed my suitcase and backpack. When I went to the front door he was standing there with red eyes. He saw me and even though his eyes watered he helped me with my suitcase and carried it to the car.

"Good bye, Tae..." He said as he walked back to the door. When I got in the car I saw him just standing at the entrance, watching me as he cried more. When he saw me starring at thim he just tried to smile and waved his last good bye. I couldn't look at him anymore but my eyes just glued themselves to him. I let out a breath as I started the car and drove away.

"I'm so sorry Jin. I'm so sorry..." I said as I looked back one last time at the house.

"I'll always love you Jin. I hope you find someone who can make you happy." I praid for him.

Maybe one day we'll see each other again, not as lovers but as old friends.