YoonMin (Smut) Pt 2.

*Warning: NSFW content and adult language. If you don't feel comfortable with this skip this chapter. You have been warned. (T: Yoongi B: Jimin)

Jimin already knew he was playing with fire the moment he started to tease the older. But he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. He could only blame his bestfriends and the alcohol he drank.

The older, after talking and teasing each other a while, took him outside where his car was and they got in. Jimin knew once he got in the car there was no going back but he didn't care. He wanted to do this and he was going to get laid tonight.
Even if he had a chance of being killed by this stranger.

He shrugged his shoulders slightly in an uncaring way. At least he'll be killed by a handsome man.

"Where do you wanna go? My house, your house or a motel?" Yoongi asked as he drove out of the parking lot of the bar.

"A motel." Jimin said. Okay maybe he wasn't as uncaring about this situation as he acted like. He didn't want a stranger in his house.

"You're paying." Yoongi smirked a little after saying that.

"Alright, fine." Jimin huffed. He gave up quickly since he was the one that wanted to go there.

"Wow, what a gentleman you are." The older's smirk widened as he teased the younger.

"I know, anything for you sweetheart." Jimin said in a cringey tone to mock the other.

"Oh, I'm so flattered." Yoongi snorted.

The boys finally reached a cheap motel. They both got out but Jimin winced at the strong smell of smoke and trash outside.

"Can't we go to another motel?" He asked. He felt like puking at the intense smell.

"This is the only motel in this area. And I'm not going for a two hour trip just for a quick fuck. My mood would be lost." Jimin sighed, really wanted to go somewhere else but he knew this was his only chance.

"Okay... but if we find a raccoon in the bed I won't fuck you." Yoongi nodded, accepting the deal. He just hoped that there isn't really any raccoons here because if there were then that would be a great sex missed.

"Hello. How may I help?" An annoyed lady said behind the counter.

"We want to rent a room." The lady grabbed some keys from the drawer next to her and turned the annoyed face of hers towards the two with a frown.

"How long are you going to stay?" She sounded like she already wanted them to leave.

"Just for the night." Jimin answered as the woman gave them the keys.

"Of course you are." She groaned quietly and turned back to her phone as if they weren't still there.

The boys just looked at each other then Jimin put the money on the counter. They walked around trying to find their room. But Yoongi wouldn't stop touching Jimin.

"Can't you wait until we reach the room." Jimin asked as Yoongi started to kiss his neck and grope him.

"No." The older kept on kissing the youngers neck, getting closer to the collarbones as he put pressure on the younger's slowly growing bulge.

"Agh... Dammit just let me open the door." Jimin couldn't focus on the door while the older was literally making out with his neck.

"You horny fuck..." Jimin groaned, when he finally opened the door they immediately got inside and locked the door.