Two: How to be a Wingwoman

HOW TO BE A WINGWOMAN ———————————————where cali becomes a certified wingwoman

———————————————
where cali becomes a certified wingwoman

a/n: commenting and voting helps me update and I love reading them, so pls don't be a ghost reader!!

"You're dripping water all over the place."

Calista slid the screen door closed, following everyone into the kitchen. She smiled at Laurel, who returned it as she slid into the seat next to Sussana.

"She's gorgeous." The Fisher mom said, turning to Belly. "You have always been lovely, but, oh, honey, look at you!"

Belly laughed, cheeks turning red, "I think I look pretty much the same."

Calista nodded in agreement. She knew Belly's appearance had changed since last year, but she didn't see as much of a change as other people made it out to be.

The conversation paused once one of the Fisher boys walked in. All of them noted his uneasy facial expression. "Can I steal Cali for a second?" He asked, scratching his head.

The mentioned teenager raised her eyebrows in suspicion. She stood up, making eye contact with Belly, then Jer who was making his way towards her. "Uh, sure."

Calista followed along as Jeremiah pulled her upstairs by her arm.

Stopping at the top, the girl spoke up, "Why do you look sick?"

Mouth opening to answer, he looked to his left. Once he did, he closed his mouth and his grip loosened.

Following his eyes, she saw Conrad staring at them through his doorframe. He was laying down on his bed, one earphone in, and obviously wondering what they were talking about.

Not caring, Cali looked towards Jeremiah telling him to continue. He didn't want to talk there so he took her hand again and dragged her into his room.

She watches him slide close his door. "Ok Jer-"

"I think I like Belly." Cali's head snapped up.

She blinked, "what?" This whole time she thought their relationship was strictly platonic.

Jer watched her, thinking she didn't get what he was trying to get across. "Romantically."

The girl collapsed onto the bed still in disbelief. "No shit you meant romantically."

Jeremiah walked towards her shaking his head. "The problem is, our relationship right now is more like..."