The day we met

It was the day before VidCon had started. I was packing for the trip until I realized..

"It's 2am, already!?" I screamed as I jumped into my bed.

                                                                The Next Day

This was it, this was the day I got to meet my crush and role-model.

I called an Uber as fast as I could and we drove to the airport.

My plane flight was 5 hours, so I didn't rush, but I was super excited.

After going through security, I met up with Brandon since we lived in the same state, and we went on the plane together.

                                                           5 hours later

After one boring, and terrible flight me and Brandon went to get our suitcases when we spotted Henry with his long beautiful hair.

Brandon quickly rushed to greet him with a welcoming hug while I just stood there.

"C'mon Y/N, I want a hug from you too.", Henry giggled.

We went to the food-court, and that's where we saw Ani, Aksel, Hoover, Diesel and Nick.

I hugged and greeted them all, until..

I felt someone poke me from behind.

"ALEX!", I screamed.

"Y/N!", he shouted.

We hugged, and Alex lifted me off the floor and he kissed me on my cheek.

"Lovebirds", Ani said.

"Hey!", I pouted, "nothing more than friends!".

"Y-Yeah..", Alex muttered, with a huge frown on his face.

We headed back to the house and we had a good night playing Super Smash Bros and eating pizza.

I was exhausted. I opened my room door and I spotted Alex sitting on my bed.

"Alex..?", I said, confused, "what are you doing he-".