He told them...

"W-What are you talking a-about..?", I kept trembling, I couldn't let them know the truth. "I know you and Alex had... well, that." My eyes widened. "H-How..?" "Brandon told me. Apparently Alex told him". My blood started to boil. Really? He couldn't even keep it a secret for a few hours? He just had to open his mouth. I turned around and stormed upstairs. I didn't know what to think, I had many mixed emotions. I felt angry, at Alex, for telling Brandon, but also sad that he didn't keep it a secret. I got so mad, and frustrated I ripped Alex's shirt off of me and put on my own. I tore it in half and threw it somewhere in my room. I wasn't in the mood to care anymore since my anger completely took over my sadness. 

         I just flopped on my bed and covered myself with my sheets and overthinked everything, my decisions. I should've never came if I knew this was gonna happen. I can't leave now, because I have a fan-meet tomorrow evening, with all of them. I just thought of how awkward it would be between me and everyone, especially me and Alex after our "affair". I just didn't bother and stared at the ceiling for a while, until my eyes finally felt heavy and I fell into my slumber. 

          I was awoken by the bright light shining through my curtain, with the noise of birds chirping outside. I just got up, with stained tears on my cheeks from last night. I had a dream about Alex, and I cried in my sleep apparently. I just washed my face and changed into some ripped jeans and a plain white T-Shirt for now. I didn't even want to go downstairs in the state I was in. My hair was all messed up and I had stained mascara on my cheeks. I just tied up my hair in a loose ponytail and wiped my face off with make-up wipes and then slipped on some loose pants to go jogging. I felt that would relax me in the state I'm in.

        I walked downstairs and was welcomed by harsh glances. I just rolled my eyes and went outside. I wasn't really the tough type, but I tried. I was jogging along the path, admiring the greenery and the beautiful trees outside. I was tired and I just sat on the nearest bench. After a few hours, I got back to the house. It was 12PM, only 5 more hours until my fan-meet. I just sat on the floor in the garden and started to re-think, again. I've loved him for so many years, yet he used me as a one night stand? These simple thoughts turned into complex ones, which caused me to break down and cry, yes, again.

                                                     Alex POV

           I was playing video-games in my room when I heard something from outside my window.I looked outside and my eyes widened and my mouth shape turned into an "O" immediately. It was Y/N.. crying? I felt heartbroken. I could tell it was because of me. I ran downstairs as fast as I could, and went outside. I looked at her from a distance, she was in the garden. I finally mustered enough courage and walked up to her. "Y/N.."

Another cliffhanger y'ALL;))) 

Add me or DM ideas on disc, or just add me to be friends(: - kay#2330 (not accepting much so add me rn) 

Ty for all the support lately, and one thing, please leave no hate comments, or negative ones. It was your choice to read this and I clearly warned you about what age you have to be. If you aren't comfortable with it, just leave, damn.

Ily all <333 ~ Replying to comments - ask some questions maybeee?