Back home we go!

"Y/N, why are you..crying?", he said, inching towards me slowly. Before he could sit next to me I pushed him away, sat up and ran as fast as I could. I went up to my room and started packing my things. Where was I going? No idea, probably home. I couldn't stand being here for one more second.

   I ran down the stairs only to see him and Henry sitting on the couch talking. I just continued walking, ignoring all the voices that were being heard around me. I continued to call an Uber to pick me up and drive to the airport. I know I was gonna miss the whole point of VidCon, but what was the point of even going if... if everyone hated me..?

   I jumped into the uber and told them my destination. Whilst staring through the window I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. What if I was overreacting? Maybe I was, but I just can't look at him the same. Is this what being let down feels like? 

   I ran through the airport, and finished going through security and before I knew it I was back on a plane to go home. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I still.. loved him, even if he betrayed me. My phone would've probably been ringing off the hook if it wasn't off right now. 

_

As soon as I got home I dumped myself on the couch and rolled to the side going through all my messages that came from the group chat. It was either "Y/N, we're sorry, please come back..", or "We're so sorry please forgive us!". I rolled my eyes and took off my phone and went upstairs to my room. Hopefully playing some video games will take my mind off this shit. 

_

a/n

okay so, after ALL the drama the book finally has a new chapter!! it's short but i tried. i didn't want to write too much. i was on a call with chloe as i wrote this and honestly, i've never heard her sound so sick. please keep her in your prayers you guys! :( 

feel better chlo  ! <3

plug yaya

kayphoria

i'll be updating as much as i can :) (not like chloe she's very um, lazy !)