The Introduction

Resurrection of Shu Sakamaki

This is a pure work of fiction that is based on an idea that was brought up in a role play between two people who have extremely vivid imaginations. Then you get to add the imagination of another extremely creative person and voila the birth of the Resurrection of Shu Sakamaki.

Now I don’t want to say that I will be following the role play exactly because the two people involved never completed it and it’s up to my twisted dark sense of humor to finish it.

There could be language, mature themes, dark themes, violence, magical elements and everything of a consenting nature between characters because frankly speaking we are dealing with century old vampires, adult humans, demons and other supernatural beings. So let’s be safe and say this is a mature rated book. Depending on my mood things could be graphic so here’s the warning of you see ** then it will mean that I’ve either done graphic violence or smut(doubtful but you never know) I will try my best to say which it is but just watch for the **

Feel free to leave comments too but seriously if you read a ** part then go “OMG Kaname what did I just read how horrible of you” Don’t be a baby, I warned you and you chose to read it, I will tell you that. So don’t whine if you read something when I warn you not too and you do it anyways. Personally I will roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders at you.

So on to the blah part, I do not own Shu Sakamaki, Reiji Sakamaki or any Sakamaki for that matter, if I did they would all be my humble slaves doing naughty things (put your mind to it people) well maybe not Reiji as he is betrothed to Tatianna and we’ll can’t mess up that or can I? *evil grin*

All others mentioned such as Sapphire, Tatianna belong to their rightful owner and weren’t harmed on the making of this story, well not seriously harmed, only Shu really maybe Karlheinz too because well why not?

So anyways this is a request, a dedication and a work in progress, if over time I hate this I will take it down. I will update when I can as life as a university student is hectic and time consuming plus I like money so I do work as well.

The dedication for this….you know who you are :)

Lord Kaname🥀