1

Kakashi had introduced himself to his new Genin team which consisted of a brooding Uchiha obsessed with killing his only living family, a girl only interested in raping the murder obsessed Uchiha and a deadlast who just happened to be the son of his deceased Sensei who loved picking fights with the Uchiha.

It was the Uchiha's turn to introduce himself and all started well. Naruto had been scowling at the Uchiha previously but then it happened.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha and-!"

There!

The most terrible and shrill screeching noise rung loudly through the air. Dark and twisted sound waves bouncing up and down and side to side.

And the strangest thing was that this terrifying sound left from Naruto's lips. It came from this vocal chords up his throat and out his mouth.

And then it got even worse.

The pink haired banshee became startled as well! She too, joined in with this horrid chorus of shrill terror.

Never in his life had Kakashi been so terrified.

Both he and Sasuke were powerless to stop it! It kept on and on without stop! They shared a look of horror.

"What the hell is happening?!" Sasuke hissed.

"I-I...! I don't know!"

Kakashi took the time then and there to make the mental note of applauding Naruto's set of pipes.

He still hadn't stopped screaming.

Hell, he hadn't even taken a breath yet.

Surely it would end soon...right?

Hey kit! Snap out of it! Stop screaming!

Kuruma? Naruto's eyes widened as he continued screaming, what's going on?! My head feels so light...!

Uh, that would be from lack of oxygen kit.

Oh.

And Naruto stopped screaming before turning to face Kakashi and Sasuke who had resorted to clinging on to each other in fear.

He took one look at Kakashi and Sasuke and began sobbing.

Kakashi had died!

Sasuke was an absolute bastard!!!!! He died too!

How dare he stop being dead without telling him!

"Oh no..." Kakashi said with wide eyes.

It must've been the Kyuubi!

Oh my god the Kyuubi has possessed Naruto!!! Kakashi mentally screeched, it's going to kill us all!!!

Then something even stranger happened! The Nara heir came storming onto the roof with a lazy and blank expression.

He took one look at Naruto and slapped him silent.

"Ugh...you're being so troublesome, we can hear you all the way from the other side of the village." He drawled lazily as if he hadn't slapped the kid moments before. "Sorry 'bout that."

Kakashi blinked, "Uh..."

"Let me borrow him for a bit. He's a little broken." Shikamaru sighed tiredly as he grabbed the shocked Naruto and dragged him over the edge of the roof to their deaths...well, not quite.

-

"You good?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the snickers." Naruto nodded.