Chapter 36

•Zerriah's POV•

"Come on we have to go!" I tell at taylor a crossed the room. "We can not be late!"

"Zaymmm! okay I'm coming!" he yells from the bathroom. He walks out with no shirt on. He grabs his muscle tank of the back of the couch and his tie dye bandana.

"Okay let's go." We get I to the car. "Text Nash and tell him we are on our way." "Okay." I turn on SoMo and we jam out to that till we get to the Grier's house. Nash, Hayes, Taner, Aubree, and Skylnn get into car.

"Good morning!" I tell everyone as they get into the car. "Good morning. Sorry that I brought Skylnn with us. My mom said that I had to watch her today while her and my dad went out." Nash says while bouncing her up and down on his knee. "It's okay! I love Skylnn!" I say while tickling her. she giggles and laughs, "stop it!"

•Hannah's POV•

I wake up and I see all of these messages from everyone. The first one I see is from my sister, Kayla, she said, "Happy 19th Birthday! Love you sis!" Then I see that all the Magcon boys, Taner, Zerriah, Bailey, Aubree, and Gracie have all texted me to tell me happy birthday. I just can't believe that I am 19.

Buzz....buzz....

I feel my phone vibrate on my stomach. I pick it up and see that shawn is calling me. So I answer.

*conversation*

Hello?

Hey! Happy Birthday oldie!

Haha! you are soooo funny!

I know you don't have to tell me!
haha. has my mom brought you your present I got you?

You didn't have to get me anything.

I know I didn't but I wanted to. So has she brought it over to the house?

No not yet.

Okay well I will call her and see. the. I will text you.

Okay.

I text all of the girls to see if they want to go do something like see a movie. But they were all to busy. So I am now alone on my birthday. This is just amazing.

I get out of my pajama shorts and through on some sweat pants and one of Shawn's hoodies. I get into the car and drive to the closest Walmart. I decide I will have a movie night by my self. I get me some microwave popcorn, candy, pizza rolls, and a case of coca-cola vanilla. I head to the movie section but I cant decide so I get two I pick Frozen and If I Stay.

I get home and put in Frozen. While all of the commercials are playing I put the pizza rolls in the microwave and take a selfie on snapchat of me being lazy and send it to Shawn. I said, "My lazy day! watching Frozen!" He sends back the laughing emoji and says, "You look beautiful."

I get a text from shawn saying, "My mom says that she just dropped it off and it should be on The front porch. I made sure that it had a big blue bow on it so it wouldn't be hard to miss ☺️" "Okay. I will call you when I get to open it! 😊"

I open the front door but I don't see anything so I began to shut the door. I hear this little noise but I still don't see anything. Then I hear it again. So I look around the bush. He had gotten me a puppy!!!

•Shawn's POV•

My phone starts to ring. I look at my pone and see that it Is Hannah calling.

*conversation*

Hello?

Oh my gosh! I love you so much! I love her so much!

Haha I love you too! I knew you have wanted a Husky all of your life! If it is alright with you can we call her Lilly?

Yes. I love that name. It is beautiful!

I know she will love her mommy as much as I do!

Aww!! Well. I better go. Taner just texted me and said it was important. So talk to you later. Love you!

Love you to! Bye birthday girl!

I blush and hang up. I read the text and text Taner back.

Me: hey what's up?

Taner: It's time to go on adventure!

Me: Umm okay?.

Taner: Your first clue is; "bump","set","spike" these are all terms you use. so get in the floor and burn up those knees. That is where you need to be.

I get in my car and I head straight to the high school auditorium.
When I get there the janitor lets me in. I thank him and head down the elevator. I get to the floor and it is really dark. I hit the light switch and all of the lights come on slowly. I see a volleyball net with ribbon weaved through it in the shape of a arrow. I get up to the net and nearly cry. It is hard for me because I haven't gotten to play since I was diagnosed. I pull it together and I find a note in the net.

Second clue;
Some drink it hot, some drink it cold. They make it the way you tell them. Go to the place you spend most of your days, fighting the battle and praying for days.

Starbucks it the first place that comes to my head. I head to Starbucks. I get there and decide to order a s'mores frappe.

"Hey Hannah! How are you doing?" My friend, Jill says from behind the counter. "Hey! I could be better but I'm doing great!" "Well I'm happy to hear that. We should hang out sometime." "Yeah we should that sounds like fun!"

She hands me my coffee and then a note. "Whats this?" I ask she smiles. "Your third clue. Happy Birthday!"

I get back into my car and I open the letter.

To be continued.....

***Im back!!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. I will try to update more often***