First Day

IMAGE- Y/N

Jungkook entered the school grounds with his earbuds blasting music into his ears. It was the first day of year 10 and he was looking for his crew. Jungkook was one of the popular teenagers at Nugget Academy. He had a group of 7 friends he had been with since first grade. Girls ran past Jungkook and giggled. He hated when they did. He just wanted them to talk to him, not just giggle every-time they see him. Just then he noticed his friends coming towards him.

You look over and see Jungkook meeting up with his friends. You feel your cheeks heat up as a cute bunny smile comes upon his face. He looks over at you, his dark orbs meeting your (e/c) ones. You turn around hoping he didn't notice you clearly checking him out. You secretly like him but are afraid to talk to him. You notice a large group of girls walking past and blushing whilst staring at him in awe. He rolls his eyes. Your (e/c) eyes widen in shock. You would have thought that he would enjoy the popularity. You on the other hand are a nerdy, unpopular girl with not that many friends. You daydream about Jungkook till the bell disturbs your thoughts.

Jungkook looked over at (y/n). She looked so pretty when she wasn't thinking about anything. Just daydreaming about absolutely nothing. Jungkook liked her and planed to ask her out that day in English, one of the classes they had together. He worried about her answer. Was she just like the other girls?