Getting ready for the party. nyehehe.

(A/N- Ok guys I fail at describing clothes so I'm gonna just make the picture the clothes you wear cuz yeah.)

You are at home trying to find the perfect outfit for the party with Jungkook. You assume all his friends, and more are going to be there. You find a white dress shirt, black ripped jeans and sneakers. You are not the type of person to wear dresses and high heels. They just aren't your thing. You do your make up and hair and call it done. You text Jungkook on Instagram and tell him your address so he can pick you up.

(The picture is how you do ur hair too. And just imagine the make up is better.)

*20 minutes later* The door bell to your apartment chimes and you leap off the couch and open the door to be greeted by Jungkook standing in the doorway in a black tux. He looks amazing. You feel your face heat up as he grabs your hand and leads you down the driveway. A black limo was parked in my driveway. Your mouth drops open in shock. "You seem amazed. Do you know nothing? I'm rich." Jungkook said calmly. Your brain literally exploded as you thought that you were possibly dating a rich boy. "Umm. Wow." You say speechless. Jungkook takes you over to his limo. You both sit in the back seat as the driver takes of, heading towards the party.

(A/N- HERE COMES THE ACTION PACKED CHAPTER!!!!!!!)