Confession.

(Hey guys I'm updating a lot on the same day because I am loving this book so far! :) Thx to all my readers if I have any. XD OH This book is a tribute to my friend @btsjungkookiearmy . Well here comes the chapter yay.)

You get to the sports shed and see Jungkook leaning against the wall scrolling through what looked like Instagram.

"Umm. Hi." You say causing Jungkook to turn his phone off and slip it into the pocket of his oversized jumper. "Hey." He says casually. "Umm. You said you wanted to ask me something..." You ask feeling your cheeks heat up. "Oh yeah... well umm.... I just wanted to know... Umm. (y/n), will you go out with me?" You blush so much you feel like your face is about to explode. "Well... uh.. Yes!" You say bursting into tears of happiness. You leap into a hug with Jungkook crying into his warm shoulder. He seems taken back by this sudden outburst of emotion. Jungkook pushes you away gently and says, "Hey tonight 6 good for you?" You wipe your eyes with your wrist and nod but look up and quickly say, " Where to?" Jungkook smiles his adorable bunny smile and states, " A party."

The bell goes and you wave each other goodbye as you head to your last class.

(Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter but the next one is gonna have a... never mind ill let it be a surprise.. nyehehehe.)