An Action Packed Party

(A/N- Hey guys I have decided that I'm not going to have smut in this as I've never written one B4 and I would probably fail. Sorry if u wanted me to include it in the story.)

You and Jungkook enter the party holding hands. Upon your entry every one turns and stares. Jungkook leads you to a small room where you find his friends sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Who's this?" Namjoon said indicating you to Jungkook. "Just a friend..." Jungkook says trying to sound casual. "And that's why your holding hands right?" Tae says. Jungkook looks down at your intertwined hands and quickly lets go trying to think of an excuse. "Because I didn't want to come in looking alone so Jungkook offered to make it look like we were on a date." You spoke up knowing Jungkook didn't have an excuse. "Well then, lets play truth or dare." J-Hope said happily, believing your story. You and Jungkook join the circle. " Jungkook. Truth or dare?" Jin said casually. " Dare." Jungkook replied knowing if he chose truth they would as if you were really just a friend. " I dare you to kiss your so-called friend." Jin smirked looking at you and his friends.

You and Jungkook stood up and stood in the center of the circle. He looked at you and shrugged leaning in slightly and placing his delicate lips upon yours. You felt you cheeks heat up as Jungkooks group of friends gasped in shock, Namjoon aweing quietly. You pulled back and sat back down. Jungkook wiped his mouth and stated to Jin, "Happy?" Jin nodded and stayed silent.

" Yoongi. Truth or dare?" Jungkook said, waking Yoongi from a light sleep. "Huh? Oh. Truth" He said with no emotion at all. The game continued till Jimin quietly asked, " Wanna go join the party?" The group nodded and stood, exiting the small room and entering a large, crowded area. You walk knot the crowd with Jungkook, thinking of what had just happened. Nothing disturbed your thoughts. You stood in the middle of the crowd surrounded by people dancing and talking.