Good to be bad and new VKs

Thorn's POV

"From the north to the south from the east to the west lost boys lost girls you all know your the best, hit the streets it's your day turn it up now's your chance it's time to get up on your feet and dance" Me, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos sang as we ran off in different directions. I ran off to the den to see my brother; Lil'. "anybody wanna be like us?" she turned to me "everybody wanna be like us" I sang.

"All the boys from Auradon and the girls 'cause they know what's up" Carlos sang as he was waking up the kids in his home. "Your life could change today, your life could change today" Evie sang as Dizzy came up and hugged her, "these streets named after us because we paved the way" Jay swung around a lamppost and rubbed the kids head with his helmet on.

"Everyone come and take your shot" I sang "now it's time to show 'em what you got" Mal and Evie sang as they opened the door revealing more VKs "cause everyone's gonna get their chance!" I sang/announced "they said that being the Isle was bad" Evie and Mal came up to me.

"Well it's good to be bad" I sang/ shouted

"And we're proof of that use to be lost now we're on the map. Used to steal snacks now we're giving back remember that, it's good to be..... bad if you got pride raise your V's up high! wave 'em wide, side to side feel the vibe It's good to be bad" The Vk's and I sang. Mal and I walked in a different direction then Evie who walked into Evie's alley "I wanna see you all rep your block" Evie sang as she was dancing "show your pride, let me hear ya shout, 'we're from the Isle of the lost'! we're here to celebrate, we're here to elevate. If you're down to move then you better not hesitate."

Mal and I walked up to Celia "today's the day that you won't forget, the best to come ain't happen yet!" Mal sang as she got a reading from Celia "take a bow, it won't be your last you're from the isle if anybody asks!" I sang as Me, Mal and Celia walked to go and meet up with everyone else.

"It's good to be bad"

"And we're proof of that. Use to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal snacks, now we're giving back. Remember that, it's good to be bad! If you got pride raise your V's up high! Wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe. It's good to be bad!" We sang as well as we danced. "They can try to deny our style, but we were born this way. 'Cause you can take the VK out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the VK!" Jay sang.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste. Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass. Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case, 'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place!" Carlos sang over the balcony. "So when I say 'V', you say K"

"V! K! V! K!"

"When I say 'all', you say 'day'"

"All! Day! All! Day!"

"When I say 'V', you say 'K'"

"V! K! V! K!"

"When I say 'all', you say 'day'"

"All day!"

Jay and Carlos jumped from the balcony and started dancing with the other VKs while I howled.

"It's good to be bad"

"And we're proof of that use to be lost, now we're on the map used to steal snacks, now we're giving back remember that. It's good to be bad! If you got pride, raise your V's up high! Wave'em wide, side to side feel the vibe! It's good to be bad!"

"Who wants to go? you?" Mal asked into the crowd

"Pick me Mal!"

"Pick me!"

"Yo, Yo, what's up party people?" I shouted and they cheered and It was Evie's turn to say something "I cannot believe that this day finally has finally arrived!"

"I wish we could take you all with us, but maybe someday we can" Evie looked between me and Mal then back down onto the crowd. "Yeah we're gonna be back so many times, you're gonna be so sick of us" Mal said to the crowd.

"First, I would like to begin with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine and daughter of Trizella, my sweet friend, my Dizzy" Evie announced and Dizzy ran up to where we were "I personally decided to pick this one because he is the most thoughtful, caring and kind boy amongst all of us despite being on the Isle" I looked down at my dad, the triplets and Li'l "the youngest son of the Big Bad Wolf and my baby brother, Li'l Bad Wolf!"my brothers howled (our way of cheering) as Li'l ran up and hugged me "next is the son of Smee come on Squeaky!" Carlos said as Squeaky ran over to him and hugged him.

"And there's no way we're splitting up the twins! Get over here squirmy!" Jay shouted/called for him. "Last, but certainly not least, we also all picked this girl because we agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class, give it up for Dr. Facilier daughter, Celia!" Mal said while Carlos and Jay brang up the twins. "We'll be back for you guys next week, okay?" Carlos said to the selected VKs "your own stuff" Jay said and we all laughed.

"Where are we going?" I asked them

"We're going to-"

"Auardon!"

We were about to leave but a very familiar voice stopped me "Thorn" I instantly turned around a saw my dad surrounded by the triplets smiling brightly at me "I never thought I would see my little girl again" I ran up and hugged him and pulled back "you did us good kiddo" "thanks pops" then Carlos interrupted our conversation "hey, Thorn we gotta go-" once my dad saw him he glared at him "hello, sir" Carlos said nervously "hello Mr. De vi" after a short staring contest between the two Mal called me and Carlos over telling us we have to go and I said goodbye to my father and my brothers.