The engagement and Hades?!

Thorn POV

Me, Carlos, Peter, Jane, Evie, Doug and Jay were standing outside waiting for Ben and Mal and not a moment later they came out and FGM got up onto the mini stage with a microphone in hand "bibbidi-bobbidi 1, 2, can everyone hear me?" she asked, everyone shouted 'yes' back to her and handed to mic to Ben "thank you so much for coming out and greeting the new arrivals" he says "they'll be here soon" he added but Queen Leah scoffed "not like we had a choice". "It worked out well for the first 5" he said gesturing to me, Mal, Carlos, Jay and Evie "yeah, especially for you!" Chad yells, Audrey snapped at him "real funny" Ben turned to Mal "Mal, this is the place I met you not too long ago" Doug starts playing the song he played when we got here and Ben began to sing "I met a girl, who rocked my world like it's never been rocked and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought it could happen to a guy like me but now look at what you've done you got me, down on my knee" as he finished Ben pulled out ring and Mal gasps.

"Mal, it's you and me, it's you and me forever will you marry me? Will you be my queen?" Audrey screams "No!" while says yes and everyone was celebrating in excitement while Carlos got a hold of my face and leaned in Mal and Ben walks down towards as and pulls me and Evie aside "did you guys know about this?" Mal asks us "the whole time!" I replied to her "you are going to rock that crown" Evie says then Belle comes in a hugs Mal " I finally have a daughter!" she says. "all bow down to the royal highness" Jay jokes "yes her royal purpleness" Carlos adds "silence you annoying peasants" Mal says "as you wish my leage" "your crankiness". The limo rolls around and we all got in but not before I give Peter a hug and drove off to the Isle.

---Time Skip---

Smee kisses the heads of his twin sons as Carlos got in a sat next to one of them and the other up with Jay, Dizzy and Celia got into the limo and the only that was left was my youngest brother who was getting annoyed by one of the oldest siblings "you got your clothes? And your toothbrush?"  "yes and I don't have one" "ready to go Champ?" "yeah sure whatever" he got into the Limo "make sure he doesn't go around and bark people's ears off alright?" "don't worry man I got it under control, I'll see ya next time and tell everyone I said 'hello'" and with that I got in and Jay drove off. "As soon as we go to Auardon, you need to try Ice-cream" Evie says to Dizzy "is it true you get to live in a castle?" Dizzy asks "it's just a little starter castle" Evie says, I look to my left and see Carlos handing Squeaky a peanut butter cup "here try it, trust me on this" he says as Squeaky takes a bite of it and his eyes widen.

I turned to Justice "do you want anything?" I asked him "no, I'm fine" he responded. We only got out of the Isle as the barrier started to close but Evie turned around "Everyone! Stop the car, Hades is trying to escape" she yells, Jay immediately stops the Limo and we all jump out but the kids stay in the Limo "I am a GOD! I don't belong here!" Hades yells he yells. Carlos, Jay and Ben ran towards Hades but he knocked then down by using his Ember, Mal gasps and turns into a dragon, they started fighting until Mal flys down and Hades gets knocked back into the Isle "are you ok" Evie asks "I could feel all my power being drained" Mal says "don't worry, you're safe now he's back where he belongs" I say and turn back to Carlos and helped him into the Limo and cuddled next to him as Jay drives off.