One kiss

Thorn POV

"You know what we should try? An icebreaker you say something you like about the other person, okay?" Everyone just groaned. Evie gestured for me to do it "umm, Gil I like how your funny" I said to him. 

"What is the point of this?" Uma asked "the point is to become less cold to each other. which me and Evie have been trying to do, but some people have been making it very very very difficult to do" I say "has she been this moody?" Uma said to Carlos who just shrugged then I walked away from her.

"So where does this cheerleader bunk down? She might not be there but we still might find some clues" Uma asked "actually, she's still in the dorms" Evie said "you're right, summer school" Mal nodded in agreement. "What? Summer school? No wonder she wants revenge" Harry laughed "alright, the boys will go find Ben and we'll go to Audrey's dorm. We'll meet back at Evie's in 2 hour's,okay?" Mal said and we all nodded but Uma spoke up "sounds like we're going with my plan, just saying."

Mal and Uma were fighting but Carlos pulled me to the side "please be careful, we already know what Audrey can do, don't let anything happen please?" Carlos plead "Carlos, I will love. I'm just more worried about you and the others with Ben" I pecked Carlos' lips and he pulled me in for a really tight hug. "Carlos? Carlos! I can't breathe!" I said and he let go "I'm sorry" he said nervously "don't worry about it go"I laughed and he ran off with the rest of the boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well she's not on campus" Mal said as me, her and Evie walked into Audrey's dorm "found her diary dang, you did ruin this girl's life" Uma said as she was sitting on Audrey's bed. "so did you find anything in here that we didn't already know or...?" Mal asked her.

"She hangs out at Fairy Cottage, You know, where Flora, Fauna and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom?" Uma smirked, Mal gave her a stiff nod "yeah, I know. The irony is not lost on me" then Uma flopped back onto the bed "how could anyone with this bed be unhappy?" "okay, how do I look?" Celia turned around to reveal  her self to have all of Audrey's jewelry on "nice bling" I commented "the bling stays here" Evie said "but she's bad" "and we're not".

After not finding much in Audrey's dorm we went to Evie's to meet up with the boys. "I really hope they found Ben" Mal said "Nice digs" Uma commented as we approached Evie's "I got a really good deal". We went inside Mal, Uma, Celia and Evie stayed at the front of the house as I went to go and look for Justice but I approached Evie's design room and saw....... Doug.

"Uh, Evie I think you might what to see this!" I called out and Mal, Uma and Evie rushed to wards me. Evie let out a gasp of shock "who's the dude?" Uma asked "Doug! Doug, wake up!" Evie said as she rushed to Doug. "He's spelled, is she not a fast learner?" "she's emotionally involved, okay? Leave her alone."

"Well in that case, she should be able to wake him up. True love's kiss? Works every time?" Uma replied "well, we haven''t used the 'L' work yet" Evie told her, I crouched down to her "Evie, look I know your scared, because if he doesn't wake up it'll suck just please give it a try" she looked as me nodded and gave me a hug "could we please be alone? she asked us.

We only walked to the doorway where she couldn't see us "don't freak out, it's okay 'cause true love can save the day. And I think we feel the same but I don't know. When we met, it was sweet. He was oh so into me, seems like things are meant to be but I don't now... Does he love me, or does he love me not? Do I love him, and is it strong enough" she sang and move around the room.

"One kiss" "one kiss" we backed up "it all comes down to this, on kiss" "one kiss" "one kiss," "one kiss" "this moment could be it. I, I, I wanna know, so here I go..." "goooo, oohh, ohh, ohhhh".

"Keep it cool, keep it calm. I think he 's loved me all along, but maybe I got it wrong so I don't know. He's so good, got my back, but maybe I'm just too bad. Could we be a perfect match? Now I don't know, does he love or does he love me not? Do I love him, and is it strong enough?" 

"One kiss" "one kiss" "this moment could be it. I- I- I wanna know, so here I go..." "ah-oop, oop, ah-oop, oop" "yeah here I go" she leaned in to kiss him but hesitated and ran outside. "I feel my heart bea- beating saying it's what I want, but if I'm dream- dream- dreaming this is gonna hurt. Either way I will or I won't, what if I do and he don't? Is he my Romeo? Oh, there's only one, one way to really know!". She lifted Doug up onto the table "one kiss," "one kiss" "it all comes down to the one kiss," "one kiss" "one kiss" "one kiss" "this moment could be it. I- I- I wanna know so here I go."

"ah-oop, oop, ah-oop, oop" "here I go" "ah-oop, oop, ah-oop, oop"

--- Skip to the end of song ------

Evie leaned down and kissed him, but he didn't wake up. She looked at us with a devastated look but I saw Doug get up. "Let's go have some cake" Mal told Uma and they left but I went to go and look for Justice some more "Justice?!" I felt arms hug me and immediately knew it was Justice " hey, Bub you alright?" I asked him as I saw streams running down his face "hey, hey, shoo it's alright" then boards of wood were flying to the windows.

I ran over to Mal, Uma, Celia, Evie and Doug with Justice clingy to me "is everyone alright?" I asked "what's going on" Evie asked after me. "You've caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough now disappear" Mal chanted but nothing happened "guys, I'm sorry my spells aren't working Audrey's magic is getting stronger" she said to us.

Uma had a look at her shell and walked up beside Mal "you've caused our friends  pain and fear. We've had enough now disappear" they chanted together and the boards flew away. "You did it together, this is what I've been talking about" Evie told them, then Mal and Uma looked at each other "I guess my shell likes you" Uma handed Mal the ember "why don't you hold onto that" the Celia spoke up "your lover boys are here" we walked out while the boys ran to us, Ben and Mal hugged same with Uma, Harry and Gil then Peter and Carlos came and hugged me and Justice.

After Peter and Carlos pulled away from me Jay came and hugged me after he hugged Evie and Mal, Carlos put his hand on both of my cheeks "hey, you alright?" he asked me "I'm fine Carlos just a little spook, are you?" "yeah" then he kissed me.