Part 1

When Freddy opened his mouth, it looked like a bullock has opened his jaw to eat a watermelon. He opened his mouth so wide that his lips gaped to reveal all his 32 huge teeth. They did not look like teeth but looks like the teeth of a harmonium. Three or four mosquitoes were about to enter his mouth but before that could happen he put the pizza slice that he was eating in mouth and started chomping down on it. He was about to put the second piece in his horse like mouth when the phone in the bureau rings. ACP says hello and suddenly the bureau goes quiet. Freddy tries to chew the pizza quietly but a loud crunch sound is heard. He is scared that he is about to be caught and so he keeps his mouth open. 

ACP asks on the phone- where did it happen? On hearing this Freddy hits his other hand on his forehead – he has understood that a murder has taken place somewhere and they will have to go. He tries to close his mouth to finish off the half-eaten pizza when ACP shouts "Freddy." 

Freddy replies— EEEOOO...yes sir. 

CID car races through the dark streets in the night. Freddy puts his head down and gives a silent burp. Purvi covers her nose with her handkerchief and turns her face away. But ACP's nose twitches- he asks whether a rat has died in the car. The officers do not answer and are quiet. The car reaches Darkona Hotel and enters. 

Manager tells ACP that it is good that you have come and takes them inside. ACP flares his nose and looks at the crowd standing nearby. The people who were staying at the hotel are very subdued. The CID officers now start to stare in their eyes one by one. ACP, Abhijit and Daya start to memorise the faces that they see. Manager bows down as if he has done the murder himself. He says that the murder took place on the 13th floor. ACP asks him to show the 13th floor. The CID team and manager enter the lift and the lift proceeds on its way when Abhijit puts his nose in the middle. 

Abhijit- did the murder take place in the room or outside 

Manager- the murder took place inside the room. 

Abhijit – asks what the room number. 

Manager- 666 

ACP- are you joking...how can a room on the thirteenth floor be 666. It should be like1366 or 1342 or 1389.

Manager-sir I do not own this hotel- I am only the manager- the owner of this hotel does everything upside down. This man who has died is the hotel's owners friend only. 

On hearing this, the CID team is stunned...this is the first twist in the case. Their expressions brightened up as if bees have seen an opened flower. They look at each other. The lift reaches the thirteenth floor and the manager rushes ahead in a long corridor. And they reach the room number 666. The manager moves to the side and the team enters the corridor. 

They see a young man is lying on the bed- his eyes wide open. He was looking in the distance- lost in a long dream forever. He was wearing a yellow colour night suit. The front portion of the suit was covered in blood. The body was turned towards the right side. From that side only the blood flowed from the wound and spilled on the bed. Maybe it even seeped through the bedsheet into the mattress. 

All three of the detectives bend towards the body. ACP asks whether anyone heard the bullet being fired. On hearing this the Manager's eyes pop open and ask how did you know that bullets were fired. 

Freddy smiles like a donkey and again whispers in Purvi's ears. See ACP knew that the man died by bullets by looking in his eyes. 

ACP- his clothes have five round wounds- which do not look like knife wounds. 

Purvi moves towards the cupboard in the room. She opens the cupboard and sees that there is a man's suitcase there. Abhijit moves ahead and opens the dead man's shirt and checks the wounds. 2 bullets have entered his chest, 2 in his stomach and 1 below his stomach and one in his shoulder. Abhijit tells Daya that it looks like an immediate death. 

Daya turns and looks at the manager and now walks towards him. 

Daya- how did you discover that a murder took place here.

Manager looks at Daya that he asked a foolish question. Manager- when the firecrackers sounds were heard everyone came running out from their rooms. 

Daya- did anyone see anyone running away from this room. 

Manager- no sir.. 

Daya- no one ran? 

Manager- if they had run – they would have been seen running. 

Abhijit- how did you enter his room. Manager is about to say that they entered by becoming birds and flying into the room. Abhijit- this room was closed or open. 

Manager- open. 

ACP- the room was open that means the killer had run away already. 

Manager- no sir. 

The CID team is shocked and their mouths drop open. They look at each other too. 

Abhijit- if the killer did not run then where is he?

Manager- sitting in the next room. 

Abhijit is shocked to get this answer. He wants to say a lot- but his brain does not cooperate. 

Abhijit-sitt- 

Manager sees that Abhijit cannot complete the sentence and so does it for him. 

Manager- sitting in the next room.

ACP- what do you mean by next room.

Manager- room no 667.

The three of them reach room No 667 and see that there is a beautiful girl seated there. She is wearing a light green top and expensive jeans, expensive heeled shoes and expensive watch on her hand. The most dangerous thing about this girl was that she was holding a gun in her hand.

 The most dangerous thing about this girl was that she was holding a gun in her hand

______________________________________________________________________

That was the extract from SONY TV in 2015. Now read on to know what happens next. 

CID has always been one of my favourite shows. And if you are here then I know it's yours too. 

I am not good with writing thrillers but somehow couldn't resist writing this one. 

Please let me know your views in the comment section. 

And if you like the story Please VOTE!

Follow me for more updates. 

The Characters and Cast comes next.