Part 18

Zorawar opened the door and she entered, removing her hood, she slapped Zorawar so hard that the eunuch fell down and broke a water vessel. "I asked you not to come here till the CID is staying," her eyes burned with anger as she spoke to Zorawar.

The other eunuchs, who were tying up Abhijeet's body on the wall, finished their work and gathered around Zorawar.

"All of you could have died because of this fool's one mistake," she retorted, "We are this close to our goal, do not spoil this. People think that the tribe is dead, I don't want them to dig up the history and once the mission is over the promise will be kept. The Rati tribe will come back to Rawalgarh. If I didn't kill this man," she pointed towards Abhijeet, "he would have caught you."

"Why catch the minion, when the mistress can be caught so easily!" Abhijeet spoke with laughter in her voice. ACP's laughter came next as he banged the door and entered the small hut. The woman panicked while the eunuchs shrieked in fear. Zorawar gulped and tried to run from the back door where Damayanti was waiting. "So you the Rati tribes do not talk to any other than eunuchs?" Damayanti mocked.

"H-How would I-I know?" Zorawar stammered. The fear of getting banishment again, was evident in the face. But that didn't stop him to signal his fellow tribal people to attack the CID. Little did they know that CID always comes with the extra preparations. The other officers entered the hut from the back door and took them at gunpoint. Vivek untied Abhijeet quickly and Shreya removed the woman's hood. "O, so you are the main culprit?" 

_______________________________________________________

Tik Tik Tik.... Now anytime the culprit will be revealed!

So who do you think is the main culprit?