Quotes (I.M)

Edited
Fluff
Y/n PoV:

I had the TV remote in Hand and switched through Netflix, looking for a good movie to watch with my boyfriend. It's been a month since he had a few free days and we were going to start them with a movie night.

"Baby did you choose yet?",Changkyun called from the kitchen.

I told him to watch the popcorn so the microwave wouldn't explode.

"Yes!",i called back and waited for him to sit down next to me so I could start the movie.

When he did, I heard him chuckle.
"Guardians of the Galaxy again?"

I turned my head to look at him and pretended to be offended.

"It was either that or Age of Ultron and we watched that last time",I pouted.
"I didn't say I didn't want to watch it Y/n",he chuckled.

I leaned myself against his chest and started the movie.

I was fascinated and had my eyes glued to the screen the whole movie while Changkyun stared at me once in a while. I gawked at the genius work of a movie. The plot was amazing and I was giggling every time someone would be sarcastic or funny.

I was easy to amuse. The movie ended too fast.

The outro played and I whined, disappointed that it was already over. Changkyun kissed my temple.

"Let's cuddle Y/nnie",he murmured.

I loved it when he was being affectionate so I cuddled right into his arms.

"I am Groot",I quoted and smiled brightly as my boyfriend squinted his eyes.
"That's the only sentence he ever says",he said.

"But everyone knows what's going on",laughing breathily I threw my legs over Changkyun's lap.

He hummed. We just sat there and cuddled in comfortable silence for almost an hour until I needed to stretch.
My back arched, arms stretched over my head and my shirt riding up, exposing my abdomen a little.

Changkyun choked on a piece of popcorn and I was fast to pat his back.

"You need to eat slower baby",I chuckled but sounded worried.

"It's okay",he reassured me.
"Are u Sure?"
"I am what I.M",he quoted jokingly.

"What a dork?",I sassed.
"Yes but I meant alive",he said.

"Are you out of your mind?!",I asked.
"I was attacked!",he quoted.

"But if you put the hammer in an elevator-",I asked and pretended to think.
"Will it go up?",Changkyun asked.
I shook my head.
"Elevator's not worthy",I giggled.

I thought of more quotes.

"Did you have to stab him?!"
"You didn't hear what he said to me. He asked: 'what are you going to do? Stab me?'",my boyfriend responded and let out a giggle.
"That's fair",I said, quoting Valkyrie.

"That's enough for today don't you think",Changkyun said and lifted me up.

"Excuse me I'm walking like zombie",I sing songed.
"Yes you are cause you're tired",he told me and carried me to bed.

"I can be your hero",humming that I giggled at my boyfriends pretended annoyed face.

"I know and now shut up",he kissed me to make me quiet.
"But I love annoying you"
"I know that too and you're doing a great job BabyBoy",he joked.

"I'm not tired",I whined as Changkyun took off my shirt which I let happen and pulled me under the covers.

"But I am and you need to cuddle me",my boyfriend demanded, trapping me in his hug and kissed my jaw.
"Can I at least continue watching Grimm?",I asked since I didn't want to go to sleep just yet.

Changkyun huffed.
"Okay but only if you stay here and let me cuddle you",he agreed.

I plugged in my earphones and started to watch my favorite Netflix show when I heard Changkyun mumble something over the sound of my earphones.

"Hmm? What did you say?",I asked and paused the episode. He didn't answer and nuzzled his head more into my side.

"And you're telling me I'm the BabyBoy",I softly said and kissed his head smiling.

"I said that I love that you're my boyfriend Y/n",he murmured quietly.

"You're so cute!",I squealed.
"Shut up",Changkyun demanded and hid his blushing face in my side like before.

"I love you too Im Changkyun",I whispered.

So, this one is a little shorter than the rest but I still hope you liked it😊

Love 💕