Toast (Hongjoong)

Edited
Fluff
Littespace

Requested by: @-wearebabie
Y/n PoV:

As quiet as possible I picked up Toast and carried him into my and Hongjoong's apartment.

"Daddy?",i called.

As soon as I stepped through the door I allowed myself to finally slip in little space.
I didn't get an answer which meant that he wasn't home yet.

I set the small Corgi puppy I named Toast down and put my jacked on the rack and the shoes below.

Toast was climbing the couch and I giggled. His legs were a little too short.

"Come here Toast!",I called the puppy to make him stop to try climbing the couch and getting fur on it.
He run towards me, his short tail wagging uncontrollably.
I crouched down to scratch his ears and he pushed against my hand to intensify the feeling.

"Good puppy",I praised him, and giggled.

Then I got that feeling I always got when something happened. I've always wanted a puppy and Hongjoong always had said no since we both are working and get home late.

And I still needed to tell Hongjoong that I got a puppy behind his back even when he said no.

My mind was already producing images of him being mad at me for not listening and getting a puppy behind his back.
The thought of Hongjoong making me take Toast back to the shelter made me tear up.

"Daddy won't make me take you back Toast right?",I whimpered towards the puppy.

Toast pressed his large ears flat against his head and whimpered too.

"No....no no daddy won't do that",I said to myself, wiping the tears that had started forming.

"Come Toast! Y/nnie is going to show you his stuffies", I told him and rushed towards my little room.

I usually never regressed younger than six and I usually didn't disobey when Daddy said no but when I saw the Corgi puppy in the window of the Shelter I couldn't walk away.

Toast trailed behind me as I walked to the stuffies I had and showed them to him.

Toast sat down next to me and watched as I rearranged my stuffies, making me pet him.

Time passed quickly and it was already seven p.m  when I heard the door open and flinched.
Seemed like Hongjoong was home. I listened to him putting away his jacket and his shoes before bringing his workout clothes to the laundry basket in the bathroom.

"Baby? Where are you?",he called.

"I-I'm here daddy",I answered, my voice was already shaky and I tried to suppress the tears that threatened to spill.

He walked down the hall and pushed the door open. I didn't dare to look up at him.

"Y/n, BabyBoy look at me",Daddy's voice was soft and calm.

Slowly lifting my head I was met with Hongjoong's warm eyes looking down at me since I was sitting on the floor.

"Come here",he said opening his arms.

I was hesitant to comply but eventually stood up and let Hongjoong pull me into a hug. When he released me I started to stutter.

"D-Don't be mad a-at Y/nnie please D-daddy."
"Why would I be mad at you BabyBoy?"
"B-because Y/nnie got a puppy when he wasn't supposed to",I rambled and slipped a little deeper.

But he only chuckled.

"Baby I already saw the dog and I'm not mad because I was going to tell you you could have a puppy but since you already have one we don't need to look anymore huh?",he said and ruffled my hair a little.

"H-huh?",I was confused.
"What did you name it?",Hongjoong asked and crouched down to pet Toast.
"T-toast."

"Toast?"
"I-I thought he looked like a loaf of toast",I said still stuttering and hid my face in my hands.

Hongjoong laughed.

"You're so cute BabyBoy! But you're right, he somewhat does  look like bread",he stifled his laugh a little and stood back up.

"Come here, lets cuddle and watch a movie like I promised yesterday yeah?"
I nodded exited.

"What do you want to watch little one?",he asked me as we sat cuddling on the couch with Toast next to us.

I pretended to think.

"Harry Potter!"
"You hang out with Yunho too much",Hongjoong murmured with a light chuckle.

"No true Daddy."
"Is true BabyBoy. Which one do you want?"
"Orden of the P-pfönix"
"It's Phönix baby not 'pf'",Hongjoong corrected me before starting the movie.

I cuddled into his arms a little more.

I hope you like it @-wearebabie 😁.
That was my first time writing little space and I hope it turned out okay😊

Love 💕