BOY (Jiyong)

Requested by: smolvenus

Fluff
transgender

3rd PoV:

Being Transgender in Korea wasn't that easy and Y/n knew that.

And now he had bruised ribs.

No, not because he got hit. He hadn't taken of his binder for a week now.

The week he'd stayed with Jiyong.

His elder boyfriend didn't know about him being transgender.

And he didn't know how to tell him.

"Baby are you coming?",Jiyong called out to Y/n.

That yanked Y/n out of his toughs, he pulled down his shirt, hiding his bruised ribs and the binder under it again.

"Yes I'm coming!",he yelled back and rubbed his cheeks to make the tear stains go away.

Y/n knew he needed to take of the binder or he wouldn't be able to get top surgery.

Before he finally left the bedroom he changed into a big baggy hoodie from Jiyong to hide the binder even more and went towards the elder.

Y/n wrapped his arms around Jiyong's torso, startling him a little.

"Whoa! Didn't hear you coming Baby",Jiyong chuckled to hide that his lover scared him.

"Yeah I know",Y/n mumbled and pressed his face against the soft fabric of Jiyong's shirt.

The elder turned around in the youngers arms and put his hands on his hips.

"Let's move to the couch Baby shall we?",he asked, getting out of Y/n's hug.

A soft kiss was placed on the y/h/c haired males forehead who pouted and got another small kiss on the lips.

"Carry me",the younger demanded, wrapping his arms around Jiyong again.

"As you wish",Jiyong joked and bend down to give his lover a piggyback ride.

Y/n giggled happily.

"You're cute",Jiyong confessed when they were comfortably cuddling on the couch.

"I know",Y/n said and squinted his eyes while smiling.

A small blush splayed on his cheeks when Jiyong pulled him closer, onto his lap, giving soft little pecks to Y/n's face and neck.

But the younger immediately stiffened when Jiyong's Hand wandered under the hoodie.

The white haired male scrunched his eyebrows in confusion when he touched the binder and fiddled with the hem a bit.

"Baby what is this?",he asked.

Y/n teared up. Jiyong was going to hate and then leave him.

A few tears escaped and a sob left his mouth.

"What?! No no no Kitten don't cry",Jiyong panicked.

He pulled Y/n closer to his chest and rocked him a bit.

"It's okay kitten."

"You don't need to cry."

"I love you okay?"

Jiyong kept whispering sweet nothings into Y/n's ear, rubbing his lower back to help him calm down.

Y/n's breathing steadied and he only clutched his boyfriend's shirt tightly while hiding in his neck.

"Kitten do you wanna talk about it?",Jiyong asked carefully.

A very hesitant nod came from the younger.

"Okay, can you look at me?"

This time he shook his head lightly.

"That's Fine Baby",Jiyong gently said and continued to caress his baby's lower back, making him relax.

"So why didn't you tell me earlier BabyBoy? I could've helped you."

"I-I don't know.....I was s-scared of your.....reaction",Y/n whispered.

"But why? Baby I love you, you don't need to be afraid of me in anyway."

Jiyong began placing small kisses on Y/n's neck and now exposed shoulder. The hoodie was way too big on him.

"I don't know....was scared.....",he murmured.

His voice got muffled by the elders neck and by him getting drowsy from the relaxing touches.

The rapper noticed this and slowed down his caressing which made his lover whine.

„I need you awake Babe",he explained.

„I am awake",Y/n protested halfheartedly.

„Yeah I know Kitten."

Y/n lifted his head a little, now resting his forehead on Jiyong's collarbone.

„Will you look at me BabyBoy?",Jiyong asked, tilting Y/n's chin a bit.

The other bit his lip shyly and glanced at the rapper.

„See? I don't bite",he smiled and pecked Y/n's cheek.

„You know I love you right Y/n? You're my beautiful little boyfriend and nothing is gonna change it do you hear me? I love you Y/n L/n. So much",he exclaimed in a hushed voice to not startle Y/n.

Said boy blushed hard.

"Do you understand? I love you so freaking much it hurts. I'm hurting when you think i wouldn't accept you Baby. I love you for who you are not what gender you have",a smile danced on Y/n's lips after that confession.

"I-I love you too",he replied and blushed.

"You're so cute baby.....can I see it?", Jiyong asked, bringing his hands back up under the hoodie to the hem of his lovers binder.

"I- yeah",Y/n softly said, tears brimming in his eyes before he allowed his boyfriend to take the hoodie off him.

Jiyong gasped in shock and the other crossed his arms over his chest to hide it.

"Baby....",now Jiyong was the one crying.

"You're hurt...",he chocked out.

Y/n cradled the elders head in his hands, kissing him gently.

"That doesn't matter. They'll heal",he reassured him.

But Jiyong kept his eyes trained at the red, purple and blue bruises. Some already turned yellow which meant they were old and slowly healing.

"Do they hurt Pretty?",he asked, eyes glossy.

"Not too bad...",the younger admitted.

"Take that off baby. Put on the hoodie but take off that binder, it's hurting you and I don't want you hurt anymore. I want you to be comfortable. So take that off and let me cuddle you",Jiyong ordered his younger boyfriend.

Y/n nodded, taking the big hoodie that was thrown to the side earlier.

"Thank you",he whispered and kissed Jiyong.

"I Love you my beautiful boy",the other replied.

Hope you guys liked it 😊

Love 💕