-Chapter 1-

-Y/N P.O.V-

Hi my name is Y/N
I am 17 years old
I have 7 brothers who used to love me but everything is change when my parents die because of a car accident.
Its was all my fault why my parents died....the story begin when i was 13 years old.....yeah even tho that i'm already 13 years old, but my attitude is still like a baby.

I was kind of kid who love plushies so every year my parents will buy me a plushies. Until one day my mom and dad want to send me to the school but then i saw a very cute cat plushie. The plushie is too cute so i told my parents to buy me that plushie. I was begging them to buy me that plushie but my dad said -

"Honey, we will buy you that plushie later okay? For now we have to send you to school..." - my dad said while focusing on the road.

"But dad, i'm scared that someone will buy that plushie before me~~" - i whines while i shake my dad shoulders.

"Honey! Don't shake my shoulders like that because i can't focus on the road!" - my dad said.

"But dad i want that plushie~~!!!" - i whines and shaking my dad shoulders harder.

But suddenly, my mom scream-

"Baby! Watch out!!!"

"Wha-"

                           *BANG*

My dad hit a big truck....we were rushed to the hospital. The doctor call my older brother name Jin which is 19 years old and tell him that me and my parents were rushed to the hospital because of a car accident.

My brother tell the others about whats happend and their rushed to the hospital. They were waiting for the doctor and when the doctor comes out, the doctor tell them that my mom and dad had passed away because they got hit by the big truck but i'm the only one who save.

After they knew about the news, they were crying so hard. After a few hours, the doctor told them that i was already awake from my sleep and their rushed towards my room. When i saw them, i was feeling guilty because my brothers crying so hard after they knew about my parents death and its all because of me.

And then my brother name Jimin which is 3 years older than me ask -

"Are you okay Y/N??" - he said while sobbing hard. And i nod.

"How did this happend Y/N??" - my other brother name Hoseok ask me.

And then i tell them the cause about my parents death with full of regret. And suddenly my brother name Yoongi slapped me on my left cheeks so hard that caused me to cry.

"You idiot! Can you just wait for them to buy you the plushie!?!? And because of you our parents is death!!!" - he shouted at me and i stay silent while crying so hard.

"Yoongi thats enough! You will make her cry!" -  Jin said.

"But hyung! Because of her our parents is death!" - he said and started to cry again.

"I can't believe you did this Y/N...." - my brother name Namjoon said.

"Oppas... i'm really sorry... i know that this is all my fault but please forgive me..." - i said to them while crying.

"Its not easy for us to forgive you Y/N...."
my brother name Taehyung said. And with that they just left. I was crying so hard and keep telling myself that this is all my fault.

                   ~After a few month~
                           -Y/N P.O.V-

Its been a few month i stayed in the hospital and the one who always bring me food is Jin-oppa. The others didn't even want to visit me because they were still upset with me. And i thought 'Its okay Y/N they will be better soon'. But i was wrong.... when i already discover from the hospial, i get home and greet them -

"Hi oppas..." - i greet them scared.

"Don't you call us oppa because.....YOU'RE NOT OUT SISTER ANYMORE" - they said at the same time.

I was shocked and about to run to my room but suddenly someone grab my hand and throw me to the floor. And that person is.... Yoongi....

"Where do you think you going? You know what? You need a punishment...." - and with that he started beating me and soon my other brothers join him beating me except for Jin.... he just sitting on the couch.... he didn't do anything or say anything. He just keep quite.

After a few minutes my brothers stop beating me. I try to stand up but i can't. So instead of walking, i'm just crawling. Mt brothers keep laughing at me thats make my heart hurt. When i managed to go into my room, i closed the door and lock my door room. I get into my bed and i was crying until night....

                      ~4 years later~
                         -Y/N P.O.V-

Its been 4 years that my brothers beating me but this time Jin join my brothers and beat me too. They never give me food and i always cook by myself because Jin only cook for my brothers and not cook for me too and they also call me a troublemaker, slut, bitch and more....

When i want to go to school, i will wearing a long sleeves shirt and a long jeans so they can cover up my bruises and yes.... they beat me until there was a bruise on my body..... i mean all over my body.... until one day, as always, my brothers beats me but this time.... i was coughing and i cover my mouth with my hand,  and when i looked at my hand, i noticed that there was blood on my hands.....

Then my vision become blurry and i pass out.

                         -??? P.O.V-

When we were beating Y/N, she was coughing and i noticed that there was a blood on her hands then she pass out. I don't know why but i kinda feel bad for her. Then i told my brothers to stop beating her because she is already pass out.

"Guys stop! She is already pass out!" - i shout. I carry her in bridal style and brought her to her room.

                         -??? P.O.V-

'Why is he so worried about that slut?' - i thought to myself.

                  <End of chapter 1>