-Chapter 7-

-Y/N P.O.V-

I saw.....

                      Bambam

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bambam....

Lisa childhood best friend....

-Bambam P.O.V-

When i see Y/N, i was so stunned by her beauty because you know since i last saw her when we were 14 years old because i have go to thailand. And now she is so beautiful.... her face.... her skin.... is all perfect.... when i was staring at her, Lisa spoke -
"What are you staring Bambam~~" - she tease me.
"N-nothing. By the way.... Y/N! You're so beautiful now!" - i praised her and she blush.
Why is she blushing?

-Y/N P.O.V-

I don't why i was blushing.... like my brothers have praised me before but when it comes to Bambam, i was blushing and i don't know why.....
"T-thank you..." - i said stuttering.
Now i was stuttering.... what is wrong with me? And then Lisa spoke -
"By the way Y/N, Bambam is here because we are gonna have fun with him since he just get back from thailand!" - she said happily.
"R-really? That is a good idea!" - i was happy too because you know its been a long time since we spend time together.
"Sooo let's ride a roller coaster then!" - Bambam said.

I gulp hard because i was a scaredy cat and of course i was scared to ride a roller coaster.
"U-uhh.... m-maybe we c-can do s-something e-else?" - i ask while gulping hard.
"Why? Are you scared Y/N~~?" - Bambam said teasing me.
"N-no i'm not!" - i said while blushing.
"Oh c'mon~ we all know that you are a scaredy cat Y/N~~" - Lisa spoke.
"S-stop teasing me! C-can we j-just g-go?" - i ask stuttering.

"Yeah let's go!" - Lisa said and we go ride a roller coaster. After a few minutes we done riding it and i was scared as hell! Like i can't stop screaming! And they just laughing at me.....
"Yah! Stop laughing!" - i shout at them.
"I-it just t-too f-funny! HAHAHAH!!" - Bamabam said and continue laughing.
"Y-yeah! HAHAHAH!" - Lisa spoke.
"Ugh whatever i want to eat." - i said and go to the food court and leave them behind.
"H-hey!! Wait for us!" - they said and running towards me.

After a few hours having fun, i noticed that Bambam keep looking at me but then Lisa spoke -
"Oh my god guys! I-i have to go now because i have s-something emergency to do!! Bambam, take Y/N home okay!? Bye!" - she said running and go home.

-Lisa P.O.V-

Actually i don't have something emergency to do but i just want Y/N and Bambam to be alone together so they could- you know... talk to each other.... or something like that.... and i always keep it as my plan. Hehehe....

-Y/N P.O.V-

"What we gonna do now?" - i ask Bambam.
"Hmm..... maybe we should go home because there is no people in this fun fair now and plus this fun fair is about to closed." - he said.
"Oh okay then." - i replied.
"Sooo your house is the same as the past right?" - he ask.
"Yess" - i replied.
"Okay now, i will send you home." - he said.
"Okay let's go." - i said and he nod.

We get into his car and he drive me back home. We just talking about our past until we arrive at my house. He stop the car and ask me for my phone number.
"Y/N, can i have your phone number since you already change them?" - he ask.
"Yeah sure" - i replied.

-Yoongi P.O.V-

I heard a car in front of our house and i go check it on the window and i saw a car which is not Lisa car.
"Guys! Come here!" - i shout at my brothers and they come and look at the window.
"What the- who is that!?" - Jimin ask.
"I don't know maybe its Y/N other friend." - i replied.
"Let's just watch them" - Jin said and we keep looking at them from the window. I can't see who it is but its a boy! And he is facing a car so we can't see his face.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Soo when we gonna meet again?" - i ask Bambam.
"Hmm.... i will text you tomorrow." - he replied.
"Okay. Well i better go now before my brothers worried." - i said.
"Brothers?" - he ask confused.
"I will tell you when you text me." - i replied.
"Okay~~ goodnight Y/N~~" - he said while waving at me.
"Goodnight Bambam~~" - i said give him a kiss on a cheek and get inside.

-Bambam P.O.V-

When she kiss me on my cheek, i was froze and i touch my left cheek where Y/N kiss and i smiled like an idiot. After a while, i go home.

-Hoseok P.O.V-

"Did you guys see that!?!?" - i ask them.
"Of course! She just kiss him on the cheek!!" - they said in the same time.
After a few seconds, Y/N get inside the house with a smile on her face.
"Umm.... Y/N? Who is that guy?" - i ask confused.
"You will know soon~~" - she said and smiled widely.

"Guys, i want to sleep now because i'm tired...." - she said and give us a kiss on our both cheeks one by one.
"Okay~~ goodnight baby girl~~" - we said in the same time.
"Goodnight oppas..." - she replied giving us a flying kiss. We pretend that we were fighting because we want to take Y/N love and she is just laughing and go upstairs.
"Guys i think we should sleep now. Its already late." - Jin hyung said.
"Okay let's sleep." - i said and we all go to our room and sleep.

~The next morning~
-Y/N P.O.V-

We eat our breakfast and then spend time together. After a few hours later, i got a text from someone and that person is not Lisa...

<End of chapter 7>