-Chapter 3-

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Eww!! I will never eat that disgusting food!!" - Yoongi say while give me a disgusting look.
And.....what they do next..... is really making me want to kill myself.....they.....throw all the food that i cook on the floor..... this time i started crying so hard.....
"There is no way we eat that disgusting food!!" - Taehyung say while throwing the food on the floor.

They all throw the food on the floor except for Hoseok. At this point.... i had enough.... so i said...
"Why did you guys do that! What did i do to deserve this!! I do everything for you! I cook for you, i clean the house i do everything for you! I do everything.... even tho you guys keep beating me but i still love you guys! And it is because all of you is my brothers! The only person that i have in this world.... the only person that i love and i don't want to lose my all of you so i keep staying with you..... and i hope we can have our good memories back...." - i say to them while crying hard.

Some of them have a guilty face and some of them not.
"Come on guys, let's just eat at the restaurant." - Jin said to my brothers.
"I was not feeling hungry so i will not following you guys" - Hoseok said.
"Okay. Let's go guys." - Jin said.
"Y/N, clean all of this mess." - Yoongi said then they left.
I fell on my knees and crying so hard.

-Hoseok P.O.V-

Y/N fell on her knees and crying so hard. At this point i know that she want someone to comfort her so i approach her, i hug her tightly and comfort her.
"Its okay Y/N... don't cry... believe me in one day, we will have our good memories back.... now let me help you cleaning okay?" - i said to her softly. My eyes started to teared up. I can't see my princess suffering like this anymore....

-Y/N P.O.V-

When i was crying, Hoseok approach to me and hug me tightly.
"Its okay Y/N... don't cry... believe me in one day, we will get our good memories back.... now let me help you cleaning okay?" - he said softly.
I nod and we start cleaning the mess.

-Jimin P.O.V-

When we were at a car, i kept thinking about what Y/N had said a while ago. I kinda feel guilty but i really can't forget of what she did to our parents. But when i think twice, i don't think this is all her fault. She probably didn't think this would happen. After 1 hour, we decided to go home.

-Hoseok P.O.V-

After cleaning the mess, i let my princess to sleep for a while because i know that she is super tired. But she refused because she scared that maybe the other will mad at her because she is sleeping.
"Its okay princess, if they want to wake you up i will ban them" - i said.
"Promise??" - she ask with pleading eyes.
"Promise." - i replied.
"Thank you oppa!" - she thank me happily.
"Your welcome princess~~" - i replied while giving her a sweet smile.
"Now go to sleep." - i said while patting her head.
"Okay oppa~" - she replied.
But before she go to her room, she give me a quick hug and a kiss on a cheek then she run and go into her room. I chuckle from her behaviour.

-Yoongi P.O.V-

We arrive home and i ask Hoseok where is Y/N.
"Hey Hoseok, where is Y/N?" - i ask him.
"She is sleeping" - he said without looking at me.
"Well i'm gonna wake her up. HEY BITCH WAKE U-" - without finish my sentence, Hoseok cut my words.

"Hyung shut up she is sleeping!" - he said.
"So? I don't care if she sleeping or not and i'm gonna wake her up" - i replied.
"Hyung! Can you let her sleep for a while!? She didn't even rest for 6 hours straight!" - he said angrily.
"Ugh! Whatever." - i groan and sat on the couch.
'Why is he care for that bitch that much?' - i thought to myself.

~3 hours later~
-Y/N P.O.V-

I already sleep for 3 hours straight. And its already night so i decided to go downstairs. When i go to the living room, i didn't see my brothers even in the kitchen. But suddenly i feel that my phone is vibrate. Then i look at my phone and i noticed that Hoseok is texting me so i replied.

 Then i look at my phone and i noticed that Hoseok is texting me so i replied

I was bored so i decided to text lisa

'Yes! I can't wait to spend time with my best friend' - i thought to myself

After 20 minutes, Lisa is arrive and i was wearing a t-shirt with a jacket because you know that night was cold and a long jeans so they can cover up my bruises.

-Lisa P.O.V-

I already arrive at Y/N house and i guess i want to ask her about what happen between her and her brothers. She get into my car and i said -
"Y/N i really miss youuu~~" - i said and pouting.
"Aww~ i miss you too Lisaaa" - she said and we both hug each other.
"So where we going now?" - i ask her.
"Hmm.... maybe we can watch a movie? What do you think?" - i ask for her opinion.
"Thats a great idea!" - she said happily.
"Okay then! Let's go!" - i said.

After a few minutes, i decided to ask her about her brothers.
"Uhh.... Y/N.... can i ask you something?"
i ask her.
"Yeah sure" - she replied.
"Uhh...is something wrong between you and your brothers?" - i ask her softly.
After i ask her that question, i see that her face become nervous and..... scared....

-Y/N P.O.V-

After Lisa ask me that question, i become nervous and scared. I replied -
"Uhh.... there is n-nothing wrong b-between me and my b-brothers...." - i replied stuttering.
'God dammit Y/N! Why did you stuttering! Now you will make her curious....' - i said to myself.

-Lisa P.O.V-

Y/N said that there was nothing wrong between her and her brothers but.... why is she stuttering? Since i don't want to force her, i just said -
"Oh okay." - i said.
After a few minutes later, we arrive at the destinations. We spend time together for a few hours and then we decided to go home. I send her to her house and i stayed for a while. When she was open the door, i saw that someone pull her into the house and slam the door house.

I become suspicious so i hide my car in the dark alley which is right beside Y/N house and i get out from my car then i peek thru the house window and what i saw...... is really making me shock.....
I see......

<End of chapter 3>