-Chapter 5-

-Y/N P.O.V-

He was about to punch me but.... someone punch him first and i thought that was Hoseok or Jimin but....

-Taehyung P.O.V-

Actually i started to love Y/N and i want to say sorry to her..... Yoongi hyung was about to punch her but i don't want to see Y/N suffer anymore so i punch him and say -
"Hyung! Thats enough! I don't want to see her suffer anymore! And you are the only one who always beats her!" - i shout.

"Oh so now you worried about her!? Didn't you remember of what she did to our parents!?" - he replied.
"Yes i remember but when i think twice, its not even her fault because she didn't expect that to happen and you even know that she love plushies right!?" - i shout back.
And then he just go into his room and slam the door.

-Yoongi P.O.V-

After Taehyung said that, i just go into my room and slam my door room. I leaned against the door. Why is everyone worried about her? She is the cause of our parents death anyways. But something in me is still saying that i love her but i just don't know where it is.... because.... before this happen, i was the one who's is the most closest to her. But i just couldn't forget after what she did to our parents..... but i think Taehyung has a point because she didn't expect that to happen.

And without i realized, i was crying.... and then i go to my bed and lay down.... then after a few minutes, someone enetered my room so i looked at the door and it was Hoseok. I get up and he sit beside me.
"Hyung, Taehyung is right.... Y/N had enough and me, Jimin, Taehyung started to love her...." - he said softly.

"Jinjja?" - i ask him.
"Yes hyung.... and every night i will check her out and i always see her crying so i go to her and comfort her. And then she said 'i miss the old yoongi and i miss everyone...' she said that to me with a low and sad tone." - he said to me.
I sighs.
"Its not that i don't love her but i just couldn't forget of what she did...." - i said to him.

"I understand hyung.... but maybe you can stop hurting and let her do what she wants for a while because its a long time since she go out with someone...." - he replied.
"But she has goes out with Lisa?" - i ask him.
"But its not goes well right?" - he ask.
"Yeah... okay i will do that..." - i replied.
"Really!?" - he ask happily.
"Yes." - i replied while looking at him.
"Thank you hyung!!!" - he said and then run out of my room.
I just smile at his action.

-Hoseok P.O.V-

I can't believe that Yoongi hyung agreed to do about what i told him and then i told the same thing to Jin hyung, Namjoon and Jungkook the same thing as i told Yoongi. And then they all agreed. I was so happy to hear that. But what makes me more happy is they all want to say sorry including Yoongi. And they all decided to brought Y/N to the mall tomorrow.

~The next morning~
-Y/N P.O.V-

I was sleeping but then someone spoke -
"Y/N wake up..... we will go to the mall today...." - a deep yet soft voice spoke while shake my shoulder
When i open my eyes, i see.... Yoongi..... i get up and say -
"O-o-oppa p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me!" - i beg to him while stuttering.

-Yoongi P.O.V-

Today i was the one who wake Y/N up because i want to say sorry to her since i'm the one who always hurt her.... i go into her room and wake her up.
"Y/N wake up..... we will go to the mall today...." - i said softly while shake her shoulder.
She open her eyes and when she realize that the one who woke her up is me, she quickly begged -
"O-o-oppa p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me!" - she said begging me to not hurt her.

"No its okay, i will never hurt you anymore...." - i said softly.
"W-w-what!?" - she ask shocked.
"I said... i..will...never...hurt...you...anymore..." - i said.
Suddenly, she hug me tightly and started crying. Before i could say anything, the others entered her room and stand in front of her bed.

~No one P.O.V~

BTS was feeling guilty about what they did to her sister, and then they decided to say sorry to her. They go into her room and stand in front of Y/N bed.
"Y/N... i want to say sorry after what i did to you before..." - Namjoon said.
"Me too Y/N.... we want to say sorry after what we did to you... " - Jungkook said.
"Yeah... we really sorry Y/N...." - they said in the same time.

-Y/N P.O.V-

"Its okay guys... i already forgive you guys for a long time." - i said and give them a wide smile.
"A group hug!!!" - maknae line said together.
"Yeah!!" - the others repiled and we make a group hug.

"Now let's go to the mall! Baby girl, go take a shower now because you already smile like a fish." - Jin said and they all started laughing at me so i just glared at them.
"Yeah whatever..." - i get up and go to the bathroom and closed the bathroom door.
"Uwwuuu~~ our baby girl is angry~~" - they teasing me. And then Taehyung said -
"rOaR~~" - he said. Then they all laugh and got out from my room.

I just smiled like an idiot and get ready. I wear a long sleeves shirt and a long jeans.

 I wear a long sleeves shirt and a long jeans

And then i go the downstairs.
"Aww~~ look at our cute baby girl~~" - Hoseok said teasingly.
"Aishh... can we go now??" - i ask patiently.
"Yes! Let's go guys!" - Jin said while walking towards the front door and me and the others follow him.

~1 hour later~

We arrived at the mall and then i see a beautiful guitar at a music store.

"Uhh.... Yoongi oppa, can i have that g-guitar o-over t-there??" - i ask scared while pointing to the guitar.
"Of course baby!" - he said while smiling at me.
"Really? Thank you oppa!!" - i said happily and kiss him on the cheek.

-Yoongi P.O.V-

Now i realized how happy our sister are when we spend time with her. She always have a big smile on her face. After a while, we decided to eat at a food court on the mall.

-Y/N P.O.V-

When we were eating i saw....

<End of chapter 5>